Originally posted by: manny136
In Alice hashtag she likes him in red lol I think KD like loud colors lol it better than sparkly jacket boy lol
Sparkly jacket boy🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: manny136
In Alice hashtag she likes him in red lol I think KD like loud colors lol it better than sparkly jacket boy lol
Sparkly jacket boy🤣
Originally posted by: manny136
In Alice hashtag she likes him in red lol I think KD likes loud colors lol it's better than sparkly jacket boy lol
I am allergic to anything that is too much chamkeeli. It reminds me of Shiva’s Janmashtami overcoat
sparkly jacket boy lol 😂😂Originally posted by: manny136
In Alice hashtag she likes him in red lol I think KD likes loud colors lol it's better than sparkly jacket boy lol
Chamkeeli ka chamcha chamkeela 🤣🤣🤣
I am allergic to anything that is too much chamkeeli. It reminds me of Shiva’s Janmashtami overcoat
Well Mohit and Akshay were channeling shivas coat last night lol flowers and sparkles lol
Originally posted by: manny136
In Alice hashtag she likes him in red lol I think KD likes loud colors lol it's better than sparkly jacket boy lol
Sparkly jacket boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Alice looks so sexy in party pics...
Tum logo yaad hai kya kis dt mein woh number of posts on insta of kdice post kiya tha ?
So KD calls it a ShiVi picture. How is it a ShiVi picture?😆 What a way to twist things at the same time not make the fans angry😆
Kyun bola ban raha hai😆
So KD calls it a ShiVi picture. How is it a ShiVi picture?😆
Wahi toh ☺️
Kaddu chupane ki koshish karta hai lekin hum smart hai 😎aurr bacchi bhi 😎😎
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Wahi toh ☺️
Kaddu chupane ki koshish karta hai lekin hum smart hai 😎aurr bacchi bhi 😎😎
I updated my post, check it again😆