Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kfof

The fan comment something hateful for other cast maybe Dhara and later on it was deleted.

Mohit commented on that and not in the Alice comment 

Even the one who asked for Alice bash the fan.

The comment is not deleted.

I can't find the comment. 

Anyways why except Kdice, Kinshuk and Kruttika all the other r doing all this. 

It isn't like they are doing the 1st show or they r new to this Industry. 

They should know to ignore the hate comments or the comments that don't please them. 

They shouldn't indulge in war with fans bcoz it is not worth it. 

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Yes but they should ignore it. 

As a actor he will get comments which r not in his favour 

He will get hate comments too but yaha aisa kuch nahi tha. 

Should have simply ignored it. 

but ignoring doesn't mean they are not reading the stuff... you are right that comment wasn't harsh but still he reacted because they are tired of the praise kdice are getting.

personally, I think bahut buildup ho gaya hai kdice ka 

they are not mature enough to be happy if their co-star is getting appreciated .. only kinshuk and krutika are the ones who believe kd and alice deserves for the hard work and level of acting they put in

just compare kd's acting to anyone in the show apart from krutika ... one will clearly know the level of acting he showcases

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Unnati05

someone commented about dhara but he/ she deleted that comment.

Ohh 

Hope everyone deletes their comments.

Phir KD ko jaake log bolenge and he will feel bad.💔 

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roohani27

@Bold Exactly. Kyu khudka mazak Banana? 

He belongs to the CKB gang usse aur kya expect kar sakte hai? 

You are right Roohi 👍🏼

Agar Alice and Kanwar nahi bhi nikali rehegi picture toh hum kya hai usse lena dena . Hume kya pasand hai shivi aurr kdice toh un par dhyan dena chahiye kyuki aisa sawaal puck kar awkward ho jata rehega kyuki unki beech jo bhi woh unhe pata hai 👍🏼Hume nahi so I think we should discuss them together only as cast working together on a show and nothing else if they want to post they will 😊

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

See mai fir se keh rhi hu ki fans ko agr kuch chaiye hota hai to wo kisi ki bhi profile ke comment me kuch bhi likhte hai 

Fans are like that only 

Ye aaj ki nhi bahut time se chli aa rhi baat hai 

Kitne bollywood actors hai jinhe kitne bade bade matters ke liye blame kiya jaata hai 

But u can't fight with fans 

Agr kisi ne alice ke baare me puch bhi liya to whats the big deal in that he shoul simply ignore the comment 

Why he replied and after that agr kisi or ne dhare ke baare me bol bhi diya to kya hogya usko pta hona chaiye ki nowadays people are not liking her 

To usko justify krne ke bajaye ignore kr deta 

I don't think fans ka kuch fault hai 

I have seen many celebs jinko na jaane kya kya keh jaate hai fans due to their loved ones.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

What was the need to bring dhara into the convo? Tumhe acchi tarah pata hai that people are not liking her character these days.aise kahoge to log to react karenge hi.

1 thing I don't understand. 

Khudka kuch nahi hain inn logo ka ?

Ya phir they r in the SM just to defend Shiny and her character played on show?

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

See fans are always like that 

Ye sirf inke saath nhi hota ye ek aise profession me jha inko pyaar milega to hate bhi milega and they know this really well 

So aap kisi ka bhi comment section check kroge hate comments hote hi hai but the thing is that mature people try to ignore those 

KD ki profile pr uske comments me bhi gaura fd ke logo ne bahut bakwaas ki thi but ke ne palatkar kuch nhi bola tha unse jo bhi ladai hui thi shivi fd ne ki thi 

Or jbki gaura fans ne KD ki professional lifee uske 10 yrs ke struggle ke baare me mazak udhaya tha 

So I think Mohit can also ignore the comment 

✌️

Exactlyy...there are many popular n well established actors who receive too much of hate in comments section.. Which they ignore royally...it would have been better if he choosed to ignore it🤪..but he went on like Chamkeeli nd simran's way

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Yes but they should ignore it. 

As a actor he will get comments which r not in his favour 

He will get hate comments too but yaha aisa kuch nahi tha. 

Should have simply ignored it. 

Yeah he could've just ignored the comment but I really don't expect any decency from these people so im not surprised the way he reacted. 

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roohani27

Han re tt is kinda addictive😆 but I'll try to be at both places i missed IF too😭

Oh toh tu TT par chale gayi 😭

Dhokebazzz 🥺

Nupur bhi toh rehti hai TT par lekin IF par bhi aati hai woh ❤️

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anshika5103

but ignoring doesn't mean they are not reading the stuff... you are right that comment wasn't harsh but still he reacted because they are tired of the praise kdice are getting.

personally, I think bahut buildup ho gaya hai kdice ka 

they are not mature enough to be happy if their co-star is getting appreciated .. only kinshuk and krutika are the ones who believe kd and alice deserves for the hard work and level of acting they put in

just compare kd's acting to anyone in the show apart from krutika ... one will clearly know the level of acting he showcases

Truee, kinshuk aur krutika ke alawa aur kisi mai woh maturity nahi hai.un dono ne bahut projects par kaam kiya hai, they are a lot more experienced.

Baaki sabka yeh pehla show hai jiski wajah se woh popular huye hai.they don't have that maturity.