200 episode party today and alice will be missing💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
200 episode party today and alice will be missing💔
But alice is not in mumbai na?
Originally posted by: majoni03
200 episode party today and alice will be missing💔
Alice ke binaa kya celebration PS ka? 😭😭😭
I am hoping she is is mumbai.please aisa hi ho🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Alice ke binaa kya celebration PS ka? 😭😭😭
I am hoping she is is mumbai.please aisa hi ho🥺🥺
Ya woh evening tak aa jaye 🤞
Where does her friend stay?
Originally posted by: majoni03
Where does her friend stay?
Actually her friend has a flat in Mumbai I guess but her friends native place is Nashik
Alice is in a rickshaw right now with her bestie lol
Lekin pata nahi Alice rahegi bhi ya nahi 🥺