I agree completely...
The reason I too take breaks...but somehow come back too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree completely...
The reason I too take breaks...but somehow come back too
Originally posted by: Katy4566
Me good was busy in weekends
I am good
U tell aap log aate nahi u all can watch bb
Naya twist aaya hai
Currently watching bb and a new series on Netflix bas
Exams got over a week ago
Nice katy,
I occasionally follow episodes or updates, but not much into the show...
Hello all how are u ??
Hi shaheen 😍 How are you?And tagging more...
Mahi..🤗
How you doing re ?
Where have you been these days?? Are you still following BB??
Lalitha🤗
I am good behen... How you doing??
Reka🤗Hi shaheen 😍 How are you?
I am good.. How about you??
Following BB??
Iam good ☺️
How is life? How is things there?
Some days I follow as I am busy with studies too. I rarely visit IF now🤣Mahi..🤗
How you doing re ?
Where have you been these days?? Are you still following BB??
I am good wbu shaheen??❤️