Originally posted by: azaanabbas
what happened to nimra khan?
her acting is so irritating and terrible now lol
geo tv ki laadli ban gayi ab
She is doing terrible acting since khubseerat
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
what happened to nimra khan?
her acting is so irritating and terrible now lol
geo tv ki laadli ban gayi ab
She is doing terrible acting since khubseerat
Overrated bhi hai🤢Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Chalo shukar hai ek to khatam hua
dragging qudsia khatam hogaya dragging mahal bhi ho jayega jaldi
I remember I liked Nimra in Meherban with Affan. I also saw her in Mein Jeena Chahti hoon and she was good in it too. Now her acting has become unbearable and incredibly cringe.
Originally posted by: Arshi1195
I remember I liked Nimra in Meherban with Affan. I also saw her in Mein Jeena Chahti hoon and she was good in it too. Now her acting has become unbearable and incredibly cringe.
Meherbaan kaunsa show hai?😆
Originally posted by: Arshi1195
I remember I liked Nimra in Meherban with Affan. I also saw her in Mein Jeena Chahti hoon and she was good in it too. Now her acting has become unbearable and incredibly cringe.
I think she is limited as an actor. Only able to look good in some roles. Her face feels very stiff and hence the expressions on her face don’t flow through well enough.
I feel like there are still lasting effects from her car accident all those years ago. Which hinder her acting abilities. Although, It’s a miracle that she has comeback so far after that accident.
It was a show on aplus. Released in 2017