Damn I was going for krk but end moment mein yaad aaya rajpal Yadav won a beauty poll on BW forum.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Damn I was going for krk but end moment mein yaad aaya rajpal Yadav won a beauty poll on BW forum.
yeah and the Earth is not round😳
lol when was thisOriginally posted by: etherealbeauty
Damn I was going for krk but end moment mein yaad aaya rajpal Yadav won a beauty poll on BW forum.
Bolna padega kyuki maine khud scheme follow nahi kiya😭
Yess I am🤣🤗
I can’t believe my eyes too🤣😂
Originally posted by: priya185
lol when was this
Ya it was like who was the most handsome of the worst looking
Blame anmol if the shepherds ban salman next
Finally, my talent is rubbing off on you😌
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Kya aap logo ne ye answer dil se diya hai😳
No by closing eyes 😆
Exactly my reaction🤩😂
Thankyouu😍❤️
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
1.4k