And you're teacher is someone who doesn't like history herself🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
And you're teacher is someone who doesn't like history herself🤣🤣
I've got a perfect song for this 🤣🤣🤣
But meghu run away ... Not neeche or peeche anymore 🤣
You should listen to your teachers🤣🤣
main bhi dekhti hu 🤣🤣
Liking is not necessary... Yaad rehna is necessary 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
no one asked 🤣 I thought you all understood based on story context 🤣
Your tharkiness forced me to think in a different direction🤣🤣
oh….🤣 Whatever it’s not like I’m paying any fees
you didn’t listen to me 🤣 so I don’t have to listen to you 🤣
“forced”? 🤣 That direction was always there 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k