I think three tournament😆 , Star Sheep, IPKKND , Thug's .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think three tournament😆 , Star Sheep, IPKKND , Thug's .
There is no one this week ?
Ig not... 🤔
Hinna, Soni, is there a SNL this week? 🤔
Coz I wasn't tagged, so m nt aware
Will you be able to host? Zeal? AKJ?
3 games plus Saturday night live🤣
that seems unlikelyI want result today😡
is ko likely Banana Hoga 😡Originally posted by: priya185
that seems unlikely
Sheep protest karenege 😎😈
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Ig not... 🤔
Hinna, Soni, is there a SNL this week? 🤔
Coz I wasn't tagged, so m nt aware
Ask Soni, hinna aur anmol to host
No results today 😏😣🙄
Bing, host karo😌 pretty please😅
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
1.4k