May be .they generally run precap for a week
how nice for us na ⭐️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
May be .they generally run precap for a week
how nice for us na ⭐️
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Can someone please tell me when I will get over this ganja?
Not any time soon 😆
Let them show the confession at the earliest.. n I shall happily bid adieu to Ghum..
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Let them show the confession at the earliest.. n I shall happily bid adieu to Ghum..
Count me in 🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Let them show the confession at the earliest.. n I shall happily bid adieu to Ghum..
you are not going anywhere...mark my words 🤣
I want to laugh and cry at the same time....
Laugh that someone is as miserable as I am 🤣
And cry because I'm in such deep ganja affect😭
I am serious.. will not watch even a single episode after confession.. I don’t even like this show anymore.. not sure why I am waiting till confession 🤣
how am I supposed to know yaar 🤣
Yup.
They can't think beyond than this.
Tbh honest I used to ignore Ekta's shows as they were overdramatic.
But even if you compare the last show that used to run before Ghum in the time slot was so much better.
The FL was do strong,smart and knew how to fight and the ML he was not some toxic guy ,he genuinely protected her from every danger and bad situation.He would take a stand for her.
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
I am serious.. will not watch even a single episode after confession.. I don’t even like this show anymore.. not sure why I am waiting till confession 🤣
what confession? Virat yelling I love you from across the jungle?? 🤣