Originally posted by: Priyal_10
O baby❤️🥺
https://www.instagram.com/p/COdL2_ZBFYH/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/COHxo5zBjFs/?utm_medium=copy_link
Hope this makes you feel good❤️❤️

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
O baby❤️🥺
https://www.instagram.com/p/COdL2_ZBFYH/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/COHxo5zBjFs/?utm_medium=copy_link
Hope this makes you feel good❤️❤️

Yahin ghooming like roohi
Haan ji dekha
I liked it...
I feel they r moving towards end of this track🤷🏻♀️
With the way he is wondering if he should change
It will all be addressed soon
How do I unsee this🤪
Awwwww Maya darling 💜💜
I missed you too 😘😘
How are you?
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
O baby❤️😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/COdL2_ZBFYH/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/COHxo5zBjFs/?utm_medium=copy_link
Hope this makes you feel good❤️❤️
IMPORTANT QUESTION
WHY ON EARTH DID HE POST SUCH A THIRST AROUSING PIC FOR COVID PRECAUTIONS IN THE FIRST PIC....LIKE IS HE ASKING US TO MAINTAIN SAFE DISTANCE WHILE ALL WE WANT IS TO EAT HIM UP....LIKE KYUN KYUN?!?!?! WHY PLAYING WITH NAZUK MASOOM HEARTS!!!
PS:ALICE DAMN YOU LUCKY🔥♥️🧿
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Shivii to mil nahi rahe hai, toh log jise dekh rahe hai ship kar rahe hai 🤣🤣🤣
But this is nightmare 🤣🤣😳😳
kdice one??Originally posted by: MFZWLKWU5X7XQOBI
Aww I'll try to come more often💜💜
Aur batao? What was there in that interview?
Nothing much they just thanked their fans and Expressed their gratitude.♥️
Also looks like shiny and gang targeted the trends and called them fake, so Kd took a dig on them.
Thank you everyone for their good wishes and blessings 🥰❤️😘😘.
I feel very overwhelmed🥺 with the love 🥰you all showered on me 💃🏻 like we don’t each other personally still know each other 💕and love being showered from various parts from the world feels good😊 .
You all made my day very special 😍. I hope we remain like this showering love with each other till eternity ❤️.
Love all my behanaaz, maassis and my momziee ❤️❤️😘😘
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Yahin ghooming like roohi
Haan ji dekha
I liked it...
I feel they r moving towards end of this track🤷🏻♀️
With the way he is wondering if he should change
It will all be addressed soon
I also feel so, not love but the insecurity issue will be addressed.
Shiva will know that raavi doesn't have a problem with his clothes.
And KD also said ki saare sawalo ke jawab milenge, pata nahi kitna sach hai but I want to trust him 🤣🤣
Roohii😍😍
Uska agla chapter Likhna shuru kiya kya? 😍😍
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
IMPORTANT QUESTION
WHY ON EARTH DID HE POST SUCH A THIRST AROUSING PIC FOR COVID PRECAUTIONS IN THE FIRST PIC....LIKE IS HE ASKING US TO MAINTAIN SAFE DISTANCE WHILE ALL WE WANT IS TO EAT HIM UP....LIKE KYUN KYUN?!?!?! WHY PLAYING WITH NAZUK MASOOM HEARTS!!!
PS:ALICE DAMN YOU LUCKY🔥♥️🧿
