yes they become intelligent n in their intelligence they do over acting 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
yes they become intelligent n in their intelligence they do over acting 🤣🤣
lols everybody wants to take credit now 🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
That's why when Kajri over reacted bro got that idea. 🤣 It's not because of Kajri. It's because of Rishi🤣
yes we r become pro now n sense what happened next 🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Thanks to Goa track . Now we run away with the first sign of negativity. this applies to all the shows🤣
WE have to take the credit we deserve simple theory🤣🤣 All should credit us for taking dumb roles🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
lols everybody wants to take credit now 🤣🤣
I don't think they will upload the episode today.
lols that's why I don't taking any role here because u all made me mad one day in dumbness 🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
WE have to take the credit we deserve simple theory🤣🤣 All should credit us for taking dumb roles🤣
may be late night they will upload. Or tomorrow early morning they will upload.Originally posted by: caller123
I don't think they will upload the episode today.
I guess so. Whatever if they are doing it for trp, then fine. They deserve trp now,Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
may be late night they will upload. Or tomorrow early morning they will upload.
That is why it's called role play. It's not us. But trying to save the character. 🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
lols that's why I don't taking any role here because u all made me mad one day in dumbness 🤣🤣
yes really they deserve high TRP this time n also they deserves slot leadership. Hope so soon they will get it.Originally posted by: caller123
I guess so. Whatever if they are doing it for trp, then fine. They deserve trp now,