Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Woahh!! The editing level of these fans is definitely something else... alag hi level ka hai.
Ikrr!! I had to go and check if they were smiling in the original bts😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Woahh!! The editing level of these fans is definitely something else... alag hi level ka hai.
Ikrr!! I had to go and check if they were smiling in the original bts😂😂
Don't know but I've watched this. She was a total baccha in this video, feel like to pulling her cheeks. Cute.
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Aa Chal Le Chalein Tumhein
Taaron Ke Shehar Mein
Dharti Pe Ye Duniya
Humein Pyaar Na Karne Degi😆
Lol the editor made them smile also🤣. I went to recheck the BTS to confirm that they are not smiling🤣
Ditto. I had to check too😂😂
Yeh bhi hai
Time waste kaiko karne ka 😎
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Ikrr!! I had to go and check if they were smiling in the original bts😂😂
In my case, I knew that they weren't smiling in the original bts.
But I went to the tag to check ki koi naya bts to nahi aaya hai inka jisme ye smile kar rahe hain... 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
In my case, I knew that they weren't smiling in the original bts.
But I went to the tag to check ki koi naya bts to nahi aaya hai inka jisme ye smile kar rahe hain... 😂😂😂
These editors are leaving all the fans achambhit 🤣
Mujhe pata chal gaya kal Sikku ko daura kyu aya tha😆
🥳🥳
Mr. Joshi taking her to swiss alps for honeymoon
They are having their Chandani moment ❤️
Away from all the drama and chaos😳