Well balh was good after first leap yes bahut dramatic cheeze bhi the but still it can be digested😆. But after second leap total kachra🤣Yes🤣 disaster ka dusra naam leap hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well balh was good after first leap yes bahut dramatic cheeze bhi the but still it can be digested😆. But after second leap total kachra🤣Yes🤣 disaster ka dusra naam leap hai🤣
haan I guess... u must b very young jab show air hota tha.... 😆Nopes... S1 dekha tha bachpan mein but I don't remember it😆
Kaisa yeh pyaar hai bhi nahi dekha
Kaha pe? Mujhe toh sirf daily motion pe milta haiOriginally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I binged watched two years ago😆
Loved it so much❤️
After watching season 2, tried watching season 1, but found it a bit boring so stopped..
And I love the title song so much..❤️
I don't rem S1 anymore but everyone in my family prefers S2😆
Me too❤️ the flute version toh is❤️❤️❤️
I didn't watch BALH1 but I rem 2nd leap ke baad Priya coma mein thi na?🤣Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Well balh was good after first leap yes bahut dramatic cheeze bhi the but still it can be digested😆. But after second leap total kachra🤣
I just googled and when Kaise yeh pyaar hai started airing I was 1.5 years old so possible hi nahi yaad rakhna🤣Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
haan I guess... u must b very young jab show air hota tha.... 😆
And you know balh season 1 to maine 2020 se dekhna shuru kiya because jab wo TV pe ata tha (during lockdown) I loved the storyline😃. But when it stopped airing on TV I started watching it on youtube👍🏼
Kaha pe? Mujhe toh sirf daily motion pe milta hai
I don't rem S1 anymore but everyone in my family prefers S2😆
Me too❤️ the flute version toh is❤️❤️❤️
I found it on youtube😆...Abhi hai ya nahi, pata nahi...
Haan, too beautiful ❤️
Aur second leap mein pihu ka character dekhkar ham sab automatically coma mein chale jate🤣I didn't watch BALH1 but I rem 2nd leap ke baad Priya coma mein thi na?🤣
ohh myy! Suddenly feel so old 🤣I just googled and when Kaise yeh pyaar hai started airing I was 1.5 years old so possible hi nahi yaad rakhna🤣
Ab nahi hai😭Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I found it on youtube😆...Abhi hai ya nahi, pata nahi...
Haan, too beautiful ❤️
Ekta shows usually have good bg songs😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
1.4k