Is chehre ke peeche ek khaufnak chehra chhupa hua hai 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Is chehre ke peeche ek khaufnak chehra chhupa hua hai 🤣🤣
I have watched immj2. I absolutely loved that jodi. So i am active on that forum. I am loving Anupamaa-Anuj now and ziddi dil maane na show.
Then i visit other forums just to troll some of myvery favorite characters. I just love doing that. Right now my favorite character that just gets on my nerve is dev from krpkab.
oh man that AT 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I keep watching Pandya Store on and off baaki spamming ke liye hi yaha aati hu 🤣
I was stalking your profile and came across a ShiVi fic that was really tharki 🤣 care to explain? 🤣
now she os catching up 🤣
I have watched immj2. I absolutely loved that jodi. So i am active on that forum. I am loving Anupamaa-Anuj now and ziddi dil maane na show.
Then i visit other forums just to troll some of myvery favorite characters. I just love doing that. Right now my favorite character that just gets on my nerve is dev from krpkab.
oh we love to troll here 🤣 you should join us
waise what’s your name? If you’re comfortable with sharing 😳
Nahi IF kuch bhi nahi kar raha hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
next promotion ki 🤣 vese meghs do u mess up in gender when speaking hindi?
yes 🤣 and moreso when I become conscious of it 🤣
🤣🤣 she is training hard to become abbhay 🤣
how do you know? 🤣🤣 Have you seen it?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k