hey u r learning. Instead of running u used bhaaging 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hey u r learning. Instead of running u used bhaaging 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 When did this happen before?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hey u r learning. Instead of running u used bhaaging 🤣
like that’s an actual word 🤣 who needs grammar
That's why I said history is repeating itself🤣
3 years back I was at your place and someone else at mine but I got promoted before that person🤣 wo ab bhi rockerz hi hai🤣
3 years back in Bepannaah forum🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That's why I said history is repeating itself🤣
3 years back I was at your place and someone else at mine but I got promoted before that person🤣 wo ab bhi rockerz hi hai🤣
Oooooooooh I see 🤣🤣🤣
vese bhi english grammer is stupid. 🤣 Aaj tak i cant figure out why do they prnounce cut “cut” and put “put” 🤣 house ka plural houses but mouse ka mice 🤪
i can imagine your exciement in that oooooooooh 🤣
Your oooooooh reminds me of ooi maa oo oo🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
vese bhi english grammer is stupid. 🤣 Aaj tak i cant figure out why do they prnounce cut “cut” and put “put” 🤣 house ka plural houses but mouse ka mice 🤪
English is a very vichitra language 🤣 even I forget how to speak it properly sometimes 🤣🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k