https://www.instagram.com/p/CUE8dynA2_O/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUFFIAXvAoa/
Neil : I am not active on social media as such
Me : toh let me question you didi ke har ek post pe within 1 hour comment kon karta hai tumhare account se
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUE8dynA2_O/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUFFIAXvAoa/
Neil : I am not active on social media as such
Me : toh let me question you didi ke har ek post pe within 1 hour comment kon karta hai tumhare account se
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This segment was fun and interesting🤩🤩
Wat was the conclusion?? I only Saw half of it?
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Wat was the conclusion?? I only Saw half of it?
The conclusion is Neil’s favourite place to sit and give interview is the jhula
looks like they took their individual interviews separately & combined it.
I found ayesha answer regarding long distance relationship cute😂.
Chalega bas pyar honi chahiye 🤧
Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten
The conclusion is Neil’s favourite place to sit and give interview is the jhula
lmaooo... I can't 😂🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
looks like they took their individual interviews separately & combined it.
I found ayesha answer regarding long distance relationship cute😂.
Chalega bas pyar honi chahiye 🤧
Tell me when they take their interviews together
Mostly means most of the times they take individual interviews
Long distance should be for a shorter time.. only till we shoot (different)scenes..Uske baad no distance maangta...
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Long distance should be for a shorter time.. only till we shoot (different)scenes..Uske baad no distance maangta...
Oh yeah
And also dosti se hi pyar hota hai something like that I guess🤪
Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten
Oh yeah
And also dosti se hi pyar hota hai something like that I guess🤪
Pyaar ki shuruaat dosti se honi chahiye!!