Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
What are you doing dude.....is it necessary to kill us every time with your looks.
sai-mai hoon adat se mazboor😂Originally posted by: Monster08
What are you doing dude.....is it necessary to kill us every time with your looks.
God!! This guy!! I died and am in heaven!! I always wonder..banda kabhi hasta bhi nahin and phir bhi jaan nikaal jata hai..whats the key? 🤣
Sshhhhh its skr secret
God!! This guy!! I died and am in heaven!! I always wonder..banda kabhi hasta bhi nahin and phir bhi jaan nikaal jata hai..whats the key? 🤣
Usski smile bhi kitni killer hain yaar
"Aankhiyon se goli mare" is apt for him❤️
Ye caption kya h mereko smjh ni aara
Huh...what secret?? He is the most exposed star on TV right now..literally!! 🤣