Tomorrow's episode is up on Zee5...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tomorrow's episode is up on Zee5...
I am not sure now whether to read WU even. Yesterday Rishi's mood went off. Today it can be mine too if the episode is negativeTomorrow's episode is up on Zee5...
Take some rest yaar ❤️ u will feel better 🤗
Can't explain my relief in words pari.really it took a toll on me.when cast was cutting my whole body was vibrating with machine.having severe headache.
Originally posted by: caller123
I am not sure now whether to read WU even. Yesterday Rishi's mood went off. Today it can be mine too if the episode is negative
It's nice episode.... You should watch...veer argues with ranisa for rani keeping his trust in Rani... ... And Viku and veer was so cute...
truly I want to say this name only episode tread but mostly we create new episodes here. mostly because of our fun pages are flying here 😆love u guys ❤️🤗Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
now real cat fight began here 🤣
I m ready with some popcorn 🍿 n enjoy cat fight 🤣
So it's watchable. You saved me and Rishi. We were thinking whether to watch or not❤️🤗
It's nice episode.... You should watch...veer argues with ranisa for rani keeping his trust in Rani... ... And Viku and veer was so cute...
We were afraid to read WU tooI love u too Varuni 🤗❤️Originally posted by: EHJ5RKG5XHDD3QM7
truly I want to say this name only episode tread but mostly we create new episodes here. mostly because of our fun pages are flying here 😆love u guys ❤️🤗
True. We all create lovely memories here. ❤️🤗Originally posted by: V6AI24L3VKX5V3QL
truly I want to say this name only episode tread but mostly we create new episodes here. mostly because of our fun pages are flying here 😆love u guys ❤️🤗