lo ab yeh aaayiI chose Kashmir not Kerala 😭 Please edit it 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lo ab yeh aaayiI chose Kashmir not Kerala 😭 Please edit it 😭
waaah baqi Kaha Gaye 🤣
The other sheeps ate it 🥺
I chose Kashmir not Kerala 😭 Please edit it 😭
your phone autocorrect kiya hoga from Kashmir to Kerala🤣
sab ki 1 Mila hai 🤣
Sab ko mila na. which means it’s a null. Looks like you got one because of this. No wonder you are so excited. 😆
My egg pudding is again in process 🥳🤣
I am sailing in the same boat Nina, lets rock anda party🥳
or aik Tumne khud dediya
yes I got 1 beacuse of this🤣Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
Sab ko mila na. which means it’s a null. Looks like you got one because of this. No wonder you are so excited. 😆
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
Final numbers of members who actually answered:
67 participants.
TC_FA
SoniRSippu21
Beautyful_Mess
_NINA_
teri_Sanem
LazyBing
WildestDreams
hava_na
galaxyfan
RishiGirl
priya185
Bacillusbadius
surajhere
Wistfulness
Sevenstreaks
BombayChic
H_B_K
Brute
Anisha06
Cookermaichane
Billi_Bangalan
cutejodikangal
Kulasya.
CrookedSmile
Daphnes
BhetuPunha
infinity101
Savera84
canuck-umz
DiscoDhokla
gurl-enchanted
Krishnapanchali
Soanz.19
Ashx
VioletOrchid123
Ennuyi
TMKOC_MY
Shooting-Star
Interstellarr
Ashley.Tisdale
Biggboss15
Alaukik
Amekha
IF_rida
altgr
hasini009
ZestyZeniaZetas
Ajeeb-ladki
awida
sreefan
EXOL
Fix_BB
SriRani
FilmiDhun
Nishita123
Galouti
etherealbeauty
Life_Is_Dutiful
evilxbalaa
Nichuss
Silpa20
TheMinion
Softness
AwaamKiJaan
Maroonporsche
Deviant_Pixel
Mahisa_22
Idhar to mujhe bottom se top na karwwate
kya dushmani hai??
yes I got 1 beacuse of this🤣
Total kitna huya including this?😆
🤣🤣
Yup that must be it
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9837
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
1.4k