Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
I just woke up😆, results will be at 8pm IST.
Wow regressive thug became progressive thug
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
I just woke up😆, results will be at 8pm IST.
Wow regressive thug became progressive thug
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Spelling mistakes will be considered, but if their is a slight change of meaning, it will not be considered.
Especially for the last question.
what the hell is this supposed to mean?🤔
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
For example, if you write Ammi and another write Ammijaan, it will be considered as different answers and not one.
So even ammi and ami would be different kya?😭
Ye Ammijaan kiss qn ka answer hai?🥴
Yaa sirf example hai?
Not able to understand the discussion
i dont want results
anda for sure now😭
I will directly wait for result...discussion is so confusing
8 matlab about 1 hr 20 minutes left ...
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Ye Ammijaan kiss qn ka answer hai?🥴
Yaa sirf example hai?
Not able to understand the discussion
Last question
Ammijaan was just an example
jaan or not determines the fate? Uffo..
What is the popular answer ...I didn't write "jaan"
All i can think right now is eggs😭
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9837
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
1.4k