Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Yes you are right😆
Meri cousin ka bhi aisa hi hai 😉
Virat kahan rehta hai kya krta hai sb pta hota hai itni crazy hai uske piche 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Yes you are right😆
Meri cousin ka bhi aisa hi hai 😉
Virat kahan rehta hai kya krta hai sb pta hota hai itni crazy hai uske piche 🤣
Well I just follow him in cricket personal life mein kya karta hai I don't care much😆. But it's sad that he will not be a captain in ipl anymoreOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Meri cousin ka bhi aisa hi hai 😉
Virat kahan rehta hai kya krta hai sb pta hota hai itni crazy hai uske piche 🤣
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Well I just follow him in cricket personal life mein kya karta hai I don't care much😆. But it's sad that he will not be a captain in ipl anymore
Ohh is it so ?
I had no idea about it.
Then who is the caption of RCB now ?
And she is mentally very strong and has done all types of stunt without losing hope👏. I feel she is the most deserving person to win this show👍🏼
No idea most probably ab devilliers😊Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Ohh is it so ?
I had no idea about it.
Then who is the caption of RCB now ?
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
And she is mentally very strong and has done all types of stunt without losing hope👏. I feel she is the most deserving person to win this show👍🏼
Yeah deserving contestant. If she will not win then definitely something is wrong.
ohh.. wow yaar😲
So early...
ohhh ... about that...😆
Yes and I think he can lead the team nicely👍🏼