Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
No I realised and edited the post the next second. Check it now 😆
I also edited after checking ur post
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Same here actually
I love to have one but never had one
Snow and India like water and fire only 😆
So would love to spend one such winter holiday in Switzerland ❤️
yes.. Switzerland... Austria... I have such a romantic idea about this all..
I am not into Winter sports though.. I know I would end up hurt 😆
Juice ❤️
Haven’t tasted wine, but really want to 🤣
RanNy or ManAv🤣
Now no chappals 🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
yes.. Switzerland... Austria... I have such a romantic idea about this all..
I am not into Winter sports though.. I know I would end up hurt 😆
All are heavenly places ❤️
Let’s make frosty the snowman and sing the song and then make snowballs and throw at each other
Now choose Rishu😆 No chit chat here 😉
Coffee any day
Raghav or Farhad 😆 ab batau
I don’t drink both
But let’s me say
Tea
Rishu u answer our fav pair is up for pairing in my above post