Hello Rie
I am good
How are you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello Rie
I am good
How are you?

What's up Rie?
Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
Why is there a smoke like background?
It’s his imagination or is it something untoward happened?
I hope it’s not a dream and nothing bad will happen
FaRag 🤗❤️❤️ after so long 🥺
Hello Miss Fellow Late Lateef 💕 aka Rie 🤗❤️
Kaisi ho?

Haina 😒
I miss their camaraderie, friendship, nok-jhok between Anna and Farhad 🤗😒

Sicku ne RaghVi ke saath saath FaRag, FaRaghVi ka bhi band bajadiya 😭😭
Sicku🤬
Isn't this scene the one after abhishek's death ? When Farhad and Raghav talk about helping Abhishek's sister get a job
Can I use this for my signature thingy - siggy it is called?
but then how to do this? Like what link to use?
Also, I don't always have so much patience to go scroll and search in creative gallery, people comment there also quite a lot.. if you have any fabulous ones on Raghav, you can always come share here.. In case you didn't know it yet... we love everything about him 😆
