Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Awwwww congrats partner 🥳
Swasti ki tarah 100 bacchis paida karna 😛
Senior Momzii is you😆
I am young and new on Momzi post😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Awwwww congrats partner 🥳
Swasti ki tarah 100 bacchis paida karna 😛
Senior Momzii is you😆
I am young and new on Momzi post😆
Veryyyyyy much maasi!!
It's been soooooo long since we spoke.
How are you? ❤️
Originally posted by: hapakalanoodles
ab toh mera naam aap log noodle hi rakh do 😂
btw my name is tani
Hii Taniii ❤️
Such a cute name 🤗
You are Noodles baby's Momzi...then I will become Noodles baby's Maasi😆
Sandy she wouldnt
She is not Nivi😝
I missed you a lot Mumma ❤️🤗
Please check the posts in which I have tagged you
Meri Saksh aaa gayiiii 🤗
Swastiiii darling, how are you? 💜😈
Nivi claims that Noodles is her baby😆