Kyu kyu? Maine kya bigada hain bhai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kyu kyu? Maine kya bigada hain bhai?
Push Anu and Riya under Nivi, let them be Swasti’s sisters, I don’t want to be a great grandma yet😆
Aise mat karo nani 😭
Anu aurr Riya usko haqq do nani unko unki maa ka pyaaar chaHAiye uske liye woh taras rahe hai 🥺
🤣🤣 Teek hai, aaj ke liye sirf Maa bana dete hai usko
Nalla vaaya koduthu maatikita pola irruke?😆 (Looks like she promised everyone, got caught now😆)
It is too much of work, she can’t. It is better to let her go😆
No no P!
Now if she moves back Riya and Anu will be broken hearted
more like the second time I don't bother 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Sabko new mommy mil rahi hai, even I want another new mommy nowwwww
Swasti? 😛 Will you be my mommy?
Crazy chick!!!
Premaaa control ua daughter
Paavam vittudalaam 😆 (Let her go)
Swasti, don’t you ever commit to such things in the future, let this be a good lesson😆 Nivi or I cannot be rescuing you again. We are not Rishita to save the family again and again😆
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I'm here 🥺👉👈
Why r u sad?
🤣❤️ Awwwwwww I love you too, Premaaaa
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
I do love VOM...but not the 100 pages HW I have to deal with🤣
My eyes are all good🤓
Love you
Love u too🖤
Skip skip there is no content there Maya🌸