idk about rang mahal but rest of top 5 is all unworthy dramas
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
idk about rang mahal but rest of top 5 is all unworthy dramas

kam3 is so irritating bas geo ke sahare chal raha hai
happy for pardes, hum kahan k sache thay
also wafa baymol is doing quite well im very surprised
I too wanted Parizad in the list.
Wafa pe Mool's rise is surprising.. yesterday I saw it's TRPs about 7. 😳Is it this good?
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
kam3 is so irritating bas geo ke sahare chal raha hai
happy for pardes, hum kahan k sache thay
also wafa baymol is doing quite well im very surprised
KAM 3 latest episodes were emotional and the show is back on track.😊
I too wanted Parizad in the list.
Wafa pe Mool's rise is surprising.. yesterday I saw it's TRPs about 7. 😳Is it this good?
Yes parizaad deserves more
I Guess Wafa BM is typical story wate sate par based hai
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
kam3 is so irritating bas geo ke sahare chal raha hai
happy for pardes, hum kahan k sache thay
also wafa baymol is doing quite well im very surprised
Geo aur leading cast ky saharey
