🤣🤣🤣 I grew up with those songs so I’m clearly biased
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣🤣 I grew up with those songs so I’m clearly biased
What do the comments say? 🤣
The former was so bad she had been compalined against. But i suppose there might be clips on youtube. U can try googling 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
lyrics hai hi nahi 🤣🤣 mehel ke piche garden ke niche ooi maa oo
🤣🤣🤣🤣
That ooi maa oo oo is damn funny 🤣🤣 I laughed like crazy when I heard it for the first time🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
lyrics hai hi nahi 🤣🤣 mehel ke piche garden ke niche ooi maa oo
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that seriously the lyrics? 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
The former was so bad she had been compalined against. But i suppose there might be clips on youtube. U can try googling 🤣
i need to hear it then 🤣 if there were actual complaints 🤣
I suppose we all did 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That ooi maa oo oo is damn funny 🤣🤣 I laughed like crazy when I heard it for the first time🤣🤣
I’m still laughing 🤣 someone needs to substitute the ooi maa with that of salman khan’s from andaaz apna apna 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
What do the comments say? 🤣
One person commented Neha ko bas ooi maa karne ke liye rakha hai 🤣🤣
And one was Honey Singh's parents must be like humara beta galat sangat me pad gaya hai🤣🤣
yes go listen 🤣 you’ll get laughter therapy
Apne abhay ko bhi sunao 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k