Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Hey yeshu we dont know your situation?! Everyone else ka was discussed few days back 😆
Do u have abhay in real life?
are haan we need an answer for this 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Hey yeshu we dont know your situation?! Everyone else ka was discussed few days back 😆
Do u have abhay in real life?
are haan we need an answer for this 🤣
She really should have given the shower details at stake for Abhay’s towel auction😆
I would have voted for her😆
Overruled🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
She really should have given the shower details at stake for Abhay’s towel auction😆
I would have voted for her😆
Aha! Those notes would be precious indeed 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
She really should have given the shower details at stake for Abhay’s towel auction😆
I would have voted for her😆
diya didn’t put it on there what can I do 🤣
She did not want u to win that auction 🤣
i will never forgive her for this 🤣
Aaram se sochna trolling topic 🤣🤣 I’ll be back

She should not be forgiven. She has MIA as well 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k