Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You know nothing about his charm 🤣
Na jaane kitno ka dil ghayal kiya hai isne 🤣
the only character worth watching kundali bhagya for 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You know nothing about his charm 🤣
Na jaane kitno ka dil ghayal kiya hai isne 🤣
the only character worth watching kundali bhagya for 🤣🤣🤣
Meghu aa gayi naye target ke saath 🤣
You definitely love him a lot 🤣🤣
I did double the target yesterday so I’m ahead of schedule
🤣🤣🤣
have you seen the other characters? 🤣🤣🤣
I see you hijacked one of the global threads 🤣🤣
Can they give competition to cursed woman here?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I see you hijacked one of the global threads 🤣🤣
What global thread?
Good then 🤣
I wish I could spam like I used to do 3 years back 😭🤣
I know why you love him 🤣
Meghu loves Chipaddi🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k