||PKYEK ~ OS Writing Game Thread|| Updated on Page 12| 19/09/21 || - Page 10

Posted: 2 years ago

She took out her phone and messaged him. And Abhay, not wanting to send a lengthy text back, called her instead.

“Your house is getting auctioned, Abhay?”

“We haven’t been able to pay off our debts completely so the bank is taking our home to pay it off. Not a big deal, we can live—-“

Piya held her finger up and scolded him.

“I am not staying the night with you in the forest. Okay?”

Abhay chuckled, and watched the auction organizers taking photos of the vast mansion. Siddharth walked behind him and slapped his back.

“Chatting with the girlfriend, little brother?”

Abhay moves forward without saying anything, and Sid says well it seems this auction has too much fun.. oh! My penguin where are you ? He calls Panchhi . 

Auction is going to start, some new faces Alon with Kabir, Misha, Tanushree, Angad , Ruhi and Danish are there sitting on chair. Sids call T and asks her to look after the guests 😆 . Chandeena are little anxious about the outcome of this auction. Abhay assures them that he will make everyone think that it's for charity. 😎 Abhay then notices  Dobriyal family at gate. Sid comes to him and says I invited them , because u forgot little brother. 

Let the fun begins, Auction starts... 

Everyone is excited to see what all is getting auctioned. Most of all T.

She immediately sneaks her chance to go to abhay’s room, “i will buy everything that abhay has ever laid his hands on” says she as her minions take note of it.

Piya hears this and angrily goes to Abhay asking him, “will u please explain how exactly is this auction gonna work? I mean dont you have all this mortaged already? And why have u invited that T?”

“Do u really think I am putting my tailored Prada or Dolce Gabana collection on auction?”, asked Abhay with his signature smirk playing his lips. He gave her a wink and announced, “now everyone please follow me through this door!”

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago

Sid Comes to Abhiya and says it's just for fun , don't get mad at my little brother. 

Everyone are in a hall , people are eagerly waiting for auction of Raichand's belonging So that they could make it trash especially that 100 year old black jacket. 

Chand holds the mic and ask everyone to look and hear him attentively. Dobriyals are confused, Abhay signals them to relax. Sid switches off the light and spotlight is on Raichands only ... They look at everyone and people's faces are getting blank without any emotion. Misha whispers to Pia omg! These Vampire Raichands  are hypnotising them. Pia shushes her. 

T like a robot goes to everyone with a file in her hand and they sign a paper donating amounts to Raichand Trust.  while in background Raichands are announcing about the donation & donater name making them believe that they did it willingly. After 15 min Chandeena do their neck dance, Sid Stretches his hand like SRk , Abhay smirks and all snaps their finger.. 

Abhay goes to Pia , holds her hand and says now you don't have to live in jungle. We will pay all our debts with this amount smoothly. Pia tries to reason,  the amounts are going in a trust Abhay. Abhay says but it's our Trust fund and smirks. 

Next Day, News paper headlines

*THE WELL ADVERTISED AUCTION BY RAICHAND WAS ACTUALLY A FUND RAISER EVENT, ESPECIALLY FOR INVITEE ONLY* 

*RAICHANDS DID THE BIGGEST FUND RAISER OF DEHRADUN EVER* 

ETC.. 

RAICHANDS Paid their all debt to bank by the money, still plenty amount left for trust to help real needy human.

Arnab asked Sid - Abhay to learn money management or else he will not marry their daughters. After sometime Dobriyals & Raichands lived happily together without money crisis. 

THE END

The Weirdest Happily Ever After ft. Raichands 

“Um, Piya, can you pay?” 

Piya stopped eating with a forkful of salad in her mouth. She looked up at Abhay, who quietly swirled a glass of wine without looking back. He shoved his wallet back into his back pocket and sighed. 

“Sure….” 

He ran out of cash again. A man whose family had been around for centuries, yet had not even a cent in their name. 

“Sorry….I didn’t plan for this date to end up with you paying.” 

Piya touched her hand with his, flat on the table, and took out some cash, shoving it discreetly with the bill. The vampire secret wasn’t as big as this one, the fact that the Raichands were essentially bankrupt. The wealthy and powerful Raichands, living with rental cars and mansion. Struggling business, and loan upon loans. The money saved for this date went towards another loan payment again, it seemed like. 

“It’s okay. I still get to spend time with you, don’t I?”

He managed to crack a smile, and traced his finger over the back of her hand. 

Well Anyways You don't eat, I only eat n So it's okay, Don't feel bad, Pia says while holding Abhay's hand.

Abhay is still in guilt of unable to pay & decides to do something. 

Raichand Mansion.. 

Abhay , Sid , Chandeena all are in hall.. Chandeena are standing together near stairs while Abhay & Sid are facing them. Sid breaks the silence, "Danish has informed me that if we don't pay all debts soon, our property will be seized. We are running out of cash mom , Abhay says remembering his date with Pia. 

Chandeena feels little bored with the talk and says not again.. while doing their neck movement. We lived for centuries with a lavish lifestyle but you two are just ruining it after your girlfriends. 

Abhay retorts back.. Mom that was not lavish that was middle class . Sid laughs like a manic and says I have a solution , all look at him. He continues, I know someone who can give us money but we need to put something on stake. 

Abhay taunts oh that's the secret behind your costly date with Panchhi.. 

“And it was wonderful, little brother.” Sid teased back. “Mr. Dobriyal can certainly help us out, no?”

Chandeena went back to ignoring him, and Abhay just laughed. 

“Do you really think he’ll be able to help us pay off everything? Have you seen the bills?”

The two brothers began their bickering, back and forth. Haseena, having enough of this chatter, stood up and scolded the two.

“Enough.”

The two of them stopped their bickering and stood rooted to their spot in silence with their heads bent down. 

"Instead of fighting like cats and dogs and spending money on your girlfriends, if you both paid a little attention to our family business then we wouldn't have seen such a day." Chand said, taunting the brothers. 

"But dad--" Sid was cut off in between by Haseena. 

"Sid please, your dad is right. Abhay and Piya going on a date is still okay as Piya hardly eats anything but have you seen Panchi? That girl can eat the meal of ten people alone." 

Abhay couldn't control his laugh and ran away to his room laughing like a maniac. 

Chand was also having a hard time controlling his laugh and excused himself. 

“And that is my fault, how?” Siddharth retorted, crossing his arms. “The business wasn’t running smoothly before I came back anyways.” 

Haseena sighed, and sat back down. 

“It wouldn’t have killed you to hold back on the showing off. Our parties are far more expensive than my dates with Panchi.”

With that, Siddharth also left for his room, and slammed the door so hard that the wood splintered. 

Mount college... 

Everyone is gathered in an open area & whispering about something. Piya enters the college with Misha & Panchhi, she notices this and asks Ruhi what's happening.

Ruhi : don't u know, Abhay didn't tell u ?

Misha : hey tracker! Direct point pe aao na... 

Ruhi makes faces & about to say but T interrupts.

T : while tapping on Panchi's shoulder , Ur Boy friend came to me seeking advice for how to raise more funds.. so I asked him to do some auction. It seems he liked my idea.

Panchhi snaps at T, My bf is your Boss remember. You are her PA , it's your work not some Ehsaan. 

She then goes inside & T fumes. 

Pia who was listening all this goes to one student & take the pamphlet from him. It reads "AN AUCTION WILL BE HELD IN RAICHAND MANSION AT NIGHT, FOR INVITIEES ONLY ! , TO GET INVITED SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST WITH YOUR NET WORTH DETAILS. " . 

Pia is clueless as Raichands are almost bankrupt, their everything is under bank's control, so what are they gonna put on auction.. 

She took out her phone and messaged him. And Abhay, not wanting to send a lengthy text back, called her instead.

“Your house is getting auctioned, Abhay?”

“We haven’t been able to pay off our debts completely so the bank is taking our home to pay it off. Not a big deal, we can live—-“

Piya held her finger up and scolded him.

“I am not staying the night with you in the forest. Okay?”

Abhay chuckled, and watched the auction organizers taking photos of the vast mansion. Siddharth walked behind him and slapped his back.

“Chatting with the girlfriend, little brother?”

Abhay moves forward without saying anything, and Sid says well it seems this auction has too much fun.. oh! My penguin where are you ? He calls Panchhi . 

Auction is going to start, some new faces Alon with Kabir, Misha, Tanushree, Angad , Ruhi and Danish are there sitting on chair. Sids call T and asks her to look after the guests . 

Chandeena are little anxious about the outcome of this auction. Abhay assures them that he will make everyone think that it's for charity.  Abhay then notices  Dobriyal family at gate. Sid comes to him and says I invited them , because u forgot little brother. 

Let the fun begins, Auction starts... 

Everyone is excited to see what all is getting auctioned. Most of all T.

She immediately sneaks her chance to go to abhay’s room, “i will buy everything that abhay has ever laid his hands on” says she as her minions take note of it.

Piya hears this and angrily goes to Abhay asking him, “will u please explain how exactly is this auction gonna work? I mean dont you have all this mortaged already? And why have u invited that T?”

“Do u really think I am putting my tailored Prada or Dolce Gabana collection on auction?”, asked Abhay with his signature smirk playing his lips. He gave her a wink and announced, “now everyone please follow me through this door!”

Sid Comes to Abhiya and says it's just for fun , don't get mad at my little brother. 

Everyone are in a hall , people are eagerly waiting for auction of Raichand's belonging So that they could make it trash especially that 100 year old black jacket. 

Chand holds the mic and ask everyone to look and hear him attentively. Dobriyals are confused, Abhay signals them to relax. Sid switches off the light and spotlight is on Raichands only ... They look at everyone and people's faces are getting blank without any emotion. Misha whispers to Pia omg! These Vampire Raichands  are hypnotising them. Pia shushes her. 

T like a robot goes to everyone with a file in her hand and they sign a paper donating amounts to Raichand Trust.  while in background Raichands are announcing about the donation & donater name making them believe that they did it willingly. After 15 min Chandeena do their neck dance, Sid Stretches his hand like SRk , Abhay smirks and all snaps their finger.. 

Abhay goes to Pia , holds her hand and says now you don't have to live in jungle. We will pay all our debts with this amount smoothly. Pia tries to reason,  the amounts are going in a trust Abhay. Abhay says but it's our Trust fund and smirks. 

Next Day, News paper headlines

*THE WELL ADVERTISED AUCTION BY RAICHAND WAS ACTUALLY A FUND RAISER EVENT, ESPECIALLY FOR INVITEE ONLY* 

*RAICHANDS DID THE BIGGEST FUND RAISER OF DEHRADUN EVER* 

ETC.. 

RAICHANDS Paid their all debt to bank by the money, still plenty amount left for trust to help real needy human.

Arnab asked Sid - Abhay to learn money management or else he will not marry their daughters. After sometime Dobriyals & Raichands lived happily together without money crisis. 

THE END 🤣

Edited by White-Lilac - 2 years ago

Anyone wants to do this.. 🤣 

Hi I am Abhay Raichand .. 

What's your name... 

Originally posted by MyDriYa

Anyone wants to do this.. 🤣 

Hi I am Abhay Raichand .. 

What's your name... 

Are we starting another story? 🤣