you gotta go read my stories too jbtw 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
you gotta go read my stories too jbtw 🤣
Is the after look out yet?
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Kd going to get a haircut🥺
Finally khushiyan aa hi gyi
Harshi and Premziee let's celebrate🤣
First let him cut and post a picture, then I will be believe
Wait a minute, is it a cut or a trim?😕
Why is everyone I know from IF there these days?
Meri absence mein bohot badlaav aya hai😭
Ohh yeah the stories😁 I will I will, I've made a list😆
I don't know.
First let him cut and post a picture, then I will be believe
Wait a minute, is it a cut or a trim?😕
Honestly I don't have any expectations from him
He likes trolling us 😢
Alice posting stories that are too relatable😐😭😭
after seeing KD story .. I was like finally!! He is getting a haircut…
Guys it could be just a trim💇♂️😂
Love you too Nairuuu 🤗
Kaisi hai? Yahan aati nahi tu aaj kal 😒
I agree! ❤️
I don't mind the hair on the forehead that much.. kabhi kabhi dikha dega woh 😆
I like him both with and without hair on the forehead.. lekin no neck curls 😏