Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
If I had a Shiva or Kd in my life....do you think I would be in IF.🙄..I wouldn't leave the bed😛
Doing justice to your username I see 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
If I had a Shiva or Kd in my life....do you think I would be in IF.🙄..I wouldn't leave the bed😛
Doing justice to your username I see 🤣
Itniii khush mat hoo 😂😂
Wait for the after salon pic.
Pata chalaa hairspa karane gaya tha 😂😂😂
Also his million stories are back 😂😂
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Never thought I would be discussing about haircut and trimming of a guy with many thirsty weird woman online...who I haven't seen in life....And it would be one of the most important life topic🙄🤣
💯💯💯
It's actually seeming like KD's haircut has become a huge important topic rn🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
If I had a Shiva or Kd in my life....do you think I would be in IF.🙄..I wouldn't leave the bed😛
Maya never disappoints😆🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Itniii khush mat hoo 😂😂
Wait for the after salon pic.
Pata chalaa hairspa karane gaya tha 😂😂😂

haa kya pata neck curls ko roll karwane gaya ho😂Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Itniii khush mat hoo 😂😂
Wait for the after salon pic.
Pata chalaa hairspa karane gaya tha 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Also his million stories are back 😂😂
Salon mai baithe baithe share kar raha hai 😂😂😂
Kanwar reading all these comments and rofling
And saying they are in for a rude shock
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
Kanwar reading all these comments and rofling
And saying they are in for a rude shock
Mujhee bhi kuch aisaa hi lag rahaa hai 😂😂
But I want to be proven wrong this time 😂😂