sheep game... i have signed up for two sheep games... one in ipkknd forum n other by MujheMaarjaneDo 😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Sheep game is going on. But may be members are already signed up there. Next time you can take part in it.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
sheep game... i have signed up for two sheep games... one in ipkknd forum n other by MujheMaarjaneDo 😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Sheep game is going on. But may be members are already signed up there. Next time you can take part in it.
fictions k ideas aaye
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
sheep game... i have signed up for two sheep games... one in ipkknd forum n other by MujheMaarjaneDo 😆
Oh yes I have seen your name there
You know what I have missed round 1 in IPKKND forum😒
ohhh... koi nahi...Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Oh yes I have seen your name there
You know what I have missed round 1 in IPKKND forum😒
When i joined... first i came here and then i searched for ipk forum... couldn't help it.. n went to first post that was active😆
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
ohhh... koi nahi...
When i joined... first i came here and then i searched for ipk forum... couldn't help it.. n went to first post that was active😆
That's so nice
ikr...
U joined many yrs back I guess... I see ur badge
don't raise your expectations... I m shitty writer😆
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
don't raise your expectations... I m shitty writer😆
Arre koi nhi hamse to acha hi likhti hai😆
Abhi tak toh maine kuch likha ho nhi😆