Ulta chor kotwal ko date

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Stereotyping women is some other thing but the hypocrisy of so called high class woman is hilarious😆. So nandini can hide her daughter's affair, alleged pregnancy but when priya's family just hides priya's past boyfriend then a big bawaal wow superb👏. If I am not wrong this woman even hide ram's love for vedika right😲. Wow what a high class hypocrisy👏 and after this hypocrisy she was looking like a high class joker🤣 and priya's family were busy tolerating her nonsense😕. I mean beti ki shaadi self respect se bhi important hai kya😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

I mean beti ki shaadi self respect se bhi important hai kya😡

Its the same all EK/ITV shows🤢

Middle class hai to hamari beti ki shaadi se zyada kuch important nahi hai. Uske liye they'll cry, beg do what not 🤢

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh... She's even rigged to know about Priya's dad, as per the promo... The audacity of her to spill to kill the marriage if they are planning to cancel it... Literally! 

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

You know the situation right now is ,how in India most of the students first become engineers ,then  think what to do in life.

Nandini just one fine day decided to get Ram married to Priya and Meera simply agreed. 

Nandini should have done a background checking then itself...

Nandini is still a step mom. I wonder how did Meera agree for the marriage?

What does she know about Ram, the family etc? All she knows is one day Ram came to their house. Priya scolded him  a lot, but he did not retaliate. Is that sufficient to give her daughter's hand to that family? Specially considering how broken and bitter Priya already is .

There was not even one meaningful conversation from both parties, where they discussed each other's background , compatibilty , past etc etc, like how normally an arranged marriage works in India.

Both parties found short term solution in this marriage, and accepted it. And now that roka happened, sabko achanak se drama karna hai. 

Must say Ram, Priya are more mature than so called elders. Atleast they had some meaningful discussion.

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

You know the situation right now is ,how in India most of the students first become engineers ,then  think what to do in life.

Nandini just one fine day decided to get Ram married to Priya and Meera simply agreed. 

What does she know about Ram, the family etc? All she knows is one day Ram came to their house. Priya scolded him  a lot, but he did not retaliate. Is that sufficient to give her daughter's hand to that family? Specially considering how broken and bitter Priya already is .

There was not even one meaningful conversation from both parties, where they discussed each other's background , compatibilty , past etc etc, like how normally an arranged marriage works in India.

Both parties found short term solution in this marriage, and accepted it. And now that roka happened, sabko achanak se drama karna hai. 

Must say Ram, Priya are more mature than so called elders. Atleast they had some meaningful discussion.

Agree with this . 

The drama at this point feels so random and weird 😕

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Oxoacids

Its the same all EK/ITV shows🤢

Middle class hai to hamari beti ki shaadi se zyada kuch important nahi hai. Uske liye they'll cry, beg do what not 🤢

Why can't a middle class marry a middle class tho? 

What happened to that friend Ram was trying to hook her up with? Why didn't that go forward? 

I mean how convenient is it on ITV for rich vs poor / middle class to get married. Such a joke actually. Not that I am against it but it's just illogical. Irl mein kahan hota hai? 

VintageWine thumbnail

Also can someone brief me on ram n vedika thingy? Was it one sided? Vedika is always looking out for him tho. Her husband is so toxic. 

She's very pretty tho, hope they don't  turn her grey or vamps ki toli mein na dal de. 

Plus  how can one be ok with a sis marrying a ex? I mean that's a deal breaker right? 

Also kunal was pinning for priya like a week back abhi he's so happy seeing ram n priya getting engaged. This is so lame 🙄. 

Edited by VintageWine - 2 years ago
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Why can't a middle class marry a middle class tho? 

What happened to that friend Ram was trying to hook her up with? Why didn't that go forward? 

I mean how convenient is it on ITV for rich vs poor / middle class to get married. Such a joke actually. Not that I am against it but it's just illogical. Irl mein kahan hota hai? 

I know right!!!

So that the middle class remain bowed down infront of their samdhis, continue being looked down to coz beti ka sasural hai, bade log hai, ehsaan kiya hai humari beti se Shaadi kar ke

And they can anytime easily start with their bahu or uski family pe laga chori ka ilzaam track😆

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oxoacids

I know right!!!

So that the middle class remain bowed down infront of their samdhis, continue being looked down to coz beti ka sasural hai, bade log hai, ehsaan kiya hai humari beti se Shaadi kar ke

And they can anytime easily start with their bahu or uski family pe laga chori ka ilzaam track😆

Not just that, it just looks like a gold digger too - it might not, but it does. Kunal ke liye itna bawal mach gaya tha but ram is chalo ok? 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

This is so true. Especially about Meera

She would have faced the same questions during Sara and Maitri's marriage right? How come she did not think about bringing it up sooner?

It looks like Meera did not check into any of her son-in-laws 🤷‍♀️

Though now I get the feeling that Maitri and Neeraj probably ran away and got married- so Meera could not do anything. ( I hope so- it is too difficult to stomach the fact that she happily got Maitri married to her sister's ex- unless Priya officially gave her blessings)