Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishxmrdarcy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: imkt

why I am saying this because from the very beginning I have seen aditya as a very strong character and self made respected person but this aditya is totally different, yes I agree molestation is very sensitive topic but people don’t stop fighting who have been showed so strong from the very beginning . My opinion is totally based on that fact

I have a different opinion regarding this, aditya has been a strong character since the beginning but when someone's assaulted or molested then no matter how strong they are, they'll fall weak and vulnerable. And it's been only one day ig since that molestation incident so how can we expect him to get over that itni jaldi? Also, my opinion is only based on today's episode, and i think makers will show imlie protecting him and being his pillar of support right now, they'll continue to show him weak and vulnerable which is understandable and maybe by the end of this track he'll regain his strength back.

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vishxmrdarcy

I have a different opinion regarding this, aditya has been a strong character since the beginning but when someone's assaulted or molested then no matter how strong they are, they'll fall weak and vulnerable. And it's been only one day ig since that molestation incident so how can we expect him to get over that itni jaldi? Also, my opinion is only based on today's episode, and i think makers will show imlie protecting him and being his pillar of support right now, they'll continue to show him weak and vulnerable which is understandable and maybe by the end of this track he'll regain his strength back.

yeah may be but these post were based on the track and the characters nothing personal  and no offense to you and your opinions. I respect them 🙂

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Today from my  observation.  Nasty  NN become Loving Nani , They way , she caressing Imli who are down and broken  . Wow . Beautiful scene . NN supporting her Imiliya . What KC lose to Anu ? In the BTS he was boosting , KC is back as if  he is going achieve something good for Imli . Empty tin make more noise then filled tin . 

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

For some reason I keep going back to my original prediction that the end of all of this will be didi herself confessing everything either in anger or in shame though I think the former will happen. She tried every trick in the book and even fake pregnancy- but Imlie is not going to back down - especially now that Adi’s respect and dignity is on the line. The more stronger Imlie becomes the weaker didi is going to get and she will have to admit defeat. 

The only thing that keeps bugging me is will Imlie continue to fight for her BS after didi reveals she is pregnant or will she back down. I am not sure what route Imlie will take - I don’t want her to give up but will they actually show her not backing out. 
 Or they will have to first show that imlie knows didi is lying about the pregnancy and so she will not stop fighting even after Adi tells her no. Hoping to get some clarity on that 😆

Yes, the chances are quite bright for this now that it will all come down to Malini herself confessing everything in a fit of rage in front of the Ts and Adi. 

What we are seeing right now is a series of escalations. Malini does one extreme act after the other to make Imlie leave Adi and go away from T house.....then when it feels for a minute like she's succeeded, Imlie comes back again even stronger and with more firm resolve to protect and support Adi. That drives Malini even more insane and she tries to do something even more psychotic.....toh aise hi chalta rahega. Like right now, Malini did the crime of drugging and possibly raping Adi, so Imlie has retaliated by bringing the police to arrest Malini. This will drive Malini insane enough to then try a bigger chaal by claiming a pregnancy.....and again they will show Imlie shocked and upset for a bit but she will likely still stand by Adi and show a firm resolve to Malini that she is not backing down. 

So then finally, it is likely that Malini or AC will ultimately try to kill Imlie to remove her permanently from Adi's life.....and maybe when Adi shows up to save Imlie, that will be the final snapping point for Malini to go beserk and confess everything in a fit of rage when she feels she is being thwarted. 

I don't see Imlie backing down even after the pregnancy revelation....because her stance is related to Adi being violated and I don't think that will change...she may be shown feeling upset that a child would result out of this situation but I don't think she will leave him even then. And during this time, she may get a clue that Malini is lying about the pregnancy also, so she will get more determined to fight for justice....wohi usual situation ho jaayega that Imlie will keep trying to tell everyone the truth, but they won't believe her without direct proof. Adi will probably continue to be confused/traumatized but will not want Malini sent to jail cuz he will believe her pregnancy lie for now. I see Adi becoming stoic around Malini in general sympathy....but he will never feel any real obligation towards her. 

If he barely reacted to the police trying to take her away, a baby will also not make him budge much....Malini is trying everything she can to link herself to him....but all he's doing in return is just standing in polite stoicness so she's still not getting anything. 😆.....even in the promo, he doesn't look like he's doing some grand supporting of her over the baby claim....he's just refusing to send her to jail cuz of that.

AreYaar thumbnail

I also felt it was such a telling contrast yet again to see how Adi reacted when Imlie was leaving and how he reacted when Malini was leaving😆. 

He totally unraveled and broke down over Imlie leaving....sabne dekha clearly how desperately he was trying to stop her and was willing to do anything including putting his own life on the line to stop her from leaving.....he kept on pleading with her till the last minute and it was IMLIE who broke the rishta off in front of everyone and walked away. CLEAR CUT.....for those delusional idiots who still don't get that she has walked away from him MANY times😆. 

And even when Imlie came back, it was to fight for his HONOR....his MAAN.....she refused to let anyone get away with violating him. So the whole series of events showed clearly that Imlie is willing to leave him for the sake of the family and if she feels he has broken her trust....but she will fight for him when she feels it wasn't his fault. There is no sense of selfishness in either action. 

Meanwhile it was and still is a world of contrast to how Adi reacted whenever Malini left😆.....in the past, whenever she threatened to leave the house or threatened to leave him, he was always like, "Jaise aapki marzi"😆. And today when the police literally dragged her away and she was screaming his name, he still didn't make any effort to stop them from taking her away😆. 

The actions speak for themselves.....CLEARLY. Imlie is his only priority, Imlie is the one jismein iski jaan basti hai. Malini is a token "equation" and he will never do anything beyond token responses for her....this is why he had no reaction to her attempts to leave many times.....lol and he only did general sort of apologies when she demanded them from him. Meanwhile the very THOUGHT of Imlie leaving him is enough to make him feel like his life is ending😆.

AreYaar thumbnail

Ultimately it will definitely be Adi's INDIFFERENCE that will drive Malini insane. 

She thought today that making him think he slept with her would be enough to guilt trip him into COMPROMISE to stay with her again🤔, but he was like nope, my happiness only lies with Imlie. I wish she had said directly ki "hum pati patni banke reh lete hain"....tab aana tha explosion of SIRF IMLIE HUMARI PATNI HAI😆. 

So when she goes ahead with claiming a baby and Adi still keeps repeating that Imlie is his only wife, yeh paagal toh hogi phir. What did she expect though? This is what you get for thinking that someone's consent can be FORCED through trapping them in these cheap tricks. Zabardasti se kuch nahin haasil hota.....all you can do is get token sympathy but you cannot build a relationship with someone by forcing them if their consent is not involved. Malini has tried everything from using token legality of marriage to claiming a conjugal relationship and soon a baby too.....but Adi is maintaining all along that none of this has his consent. His consent and choice is Imlie and it will remain so. Sending Imlie away from him only accelerates his tadap for her, doesn't make him choose someone else😆.

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ultimately it will definitely be Adi's INDIFFERENCE that will drive Malini insane. 

She thought today that making him think he slept with her would be enough to guilt trip him into COMPROMISE to stay with her again🤔, but he was like nope, my happiness only lies with Imlie. I wish she had said directly ki "hum pati patni banke reh lete hain"....tab aana tha explosion of SIRF IMLIE HUMARI PATNI HAI😆. 

So when she goes ahead with claiming a baby and Adi still keeps repeating that Imlie is his only wife, yeh paagal toh hogi phir. What did she expect though? This is what you get for thinking that someone's consent can be FORCED through trapping them in these cheap tricks. Zabardasti se kuch nahin haasil hota.....all you can do is get token sympathy but you cannot build a relationship with someone by forcing them if their consent is not involved. Malini has tried everything from using token legality of marriage to claiming a conjugal relationship and soon a baby too.....but Adi is maintaining all along that none of this has his consent. His consent and choice is Imlie and it will remain so. Sending Imlie away from him only accelerates his tadap for her, doesn't make him choose someone else😆.

The sad part is that Didi and t family can’t get that … they think that they can replace imlie in his mind and I just don’t understand that even now he is like a dead man walking even for that 5 mins and what would it take for pt to put his foot down. What was the point of him flipping if he can’t say something? I mean tell his wife off? Ask Maline to leave for now or are they so afraid of her fainting or trying to commit fake suicide again? She has got them al under her pallu with fear… but can I say something and I could be wrong .. when Didi said to adi that we can learn to ge happy together again. The camera panned to apu and I think I saw a flicker of something maybe pity for her son. I could be seriously wrong and trying to find some good in her irreparable character though  

I know this has been hashed repeatedly but I am just exhausted with this Didi nonsense like everyone else 

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Made a topic about consent since there seems to be confusion in some people about why the makers chose to raise this😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5249413

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

The sad part is that Didi and t family can’t get that … they think that they can replace imlie in his mind and I just don’t understand that even now he is like a dead man walking even for that 5 mins and what would it take for pt to put his foot down. What was the point of him flipping if he can’t say something? I mean tell his wife off? Ask Maline to leave for now or are they so afraid of her fainting or trying to commit fake suicide again? She has got them al under her pallu with fear… but can I say something and I could be wrong .. when Didi said to adi that we can learn to ge happy together again. The camera panned to apu and I think I saw a flicker of something maybe pity for her son. I could be seriously wrong and trying to find some good in her irreparable character though  

I know this has been hashed repeatedly but I am just exhausted with this Didi nonsense like everyone else 

I am also so exusted as no guts to right any thing ...waiting for day when again hope arises.....prpmo spoiled mood otherwise after kc bts mood was rocling.

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am not sure whether Imlie will agree to remain in a relationship with Adi if she believes that Didi is pregnant with Adi's child. Yes, she believes that Adi was innocent & Didi took advantage of him. But a child will completely change the dynamic of the trio. Right now even when Adi himself has totally disassociated with Didi, Didi continues to cling to him by doing insane tricks while Imlie still tries to fight against Didi as Adi's wife. But if the child comes into the picture, neither Adi or Imlie can fight against Didi. 

Imlie might feel that Adi himself is still believing Didi & with now a child coming, she would think about the child more than Adi. As per upbringing wouldn't she believe that the child will have better upbringing with both the parents staying together? Will she then still stay as Adi's wife? I think she would prefer that AM get back together for the child even though Didi is insane. I don't know man. I would rather Imlie not become Didi's caretaker.