Parizaad (HUM TV)- Ushna S, Urwa H, Saboor A, Ahmed Ali Akbar- Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

101.3k

Users

48

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

SSCJ5Q5R5WBCO2D2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

And I must say I have seen quite a few shows of sana Javed but NEVER ONCE I GOT GOOSEBUMPS seeing her with any hero the way I loved her with Ahmed Ali in Paiwand


Now that I have literally watched all his work except ehd e Wafa


I can say after yumna he looks the best with Sana Javed


Bilal also looks good with both yumna and sana


But he can't own his heroines and make the love look so so so real the way Ahmed can


God man he is criminally excellent in both romantic roles and also when he is angry

SSCJ5Q5R5WBCO2D2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Even with Feroze in khaani there wasn't so much chemistry the way it was with Ahmed in paiwand


I think that's where ishq parast lacked ....the chemistry Dept....inspite of Ahmed's amazing portrayal of grey Hamza .....he had no chemistry with Arij and even zero chemistry with Armeena


So I didn't feel like rooting him with anyone

-shabz- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Abby Is on AAA High. 😆

SSCJ5Q5R5WBCO2D2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Abby Is on AAA High. 😆


Tell me about it

God

I m eating sleeping drinking dreaming talking and seeing Ahmed Ali Akbar these days

SSCJ5Q5R5WBCO2D2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Shabz plz watch laal kabootar


I wish it was someone else other than Mansha Pasha with AAA


But the execution of the movie was so good

SSCJ5Q5R5WBCO2D2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Today's episode WOWWWWWWW

-shabz- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: K2MDHVU2BQB2WUE2

Shabz plz watch laal kabootar


I wish it was someone else other than Mansha Pasha with AAA


But the execution of the movie was so good

I have seen it. Are you ever happy with the cast, it should have been this instead of that 😆
SSCJ5Q5R5WBCO2D2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

KIRAN TABIR & AAA and the writer Has been Nadeem ....TAKE A BOW for each a d every sibling bonding scene that has been penned and acted to PERFECTION......they r not just tear jerking but SO IMPACTFUL......even the look Pari and Saeeda give to each other speak VOLUMES..... Parizaad GENTLY requesting Saeedas husband to be Fair to her and take care of her with teary eyes yet firm voice PACKS A MUCH BIGGER PUNCH than the over dramatized scenes of group of brothers and fathers coming to threat the son in law to protect their sisters and daughters scenes we have witnessed so many times in Indian and pak dramas and films......a sister doesn't need gunda like brothers and Don like fathers to convey a simple point to the son in law......EVERY SISTER NEEDS A PARIZAAD...... THANK U THANK U AHMED ALI AND KIRAN AND NADEEM SIR for taking sibling bonding to another level onscreen....

I wish someone else was cast as Nahid other than ushnah.....that way the Nahid parizaad imaginary scene on the rooftop today with such beautiful dialogues would have had another dimension.....I wish it was Sana Javed or Neelum

I LOVED PARIZAAD Karachi scenes......I love jaanu and his Mumtaz already...the character Jaanu is such a Jaanu...after crying a river seeing Pari Saeeda I smiled so many times seeing Pari and Jaanu.....I also have always liked whatever little convos I see with Pari and his 2 brothers..,..I like how they are not being shown to be unnecessarily evil or selfish.....

SSCJ5Q5R5WBCO2D2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I have seen it. Are you ever happy with the cast, it should have been this instead of that 😆


I loved the cast of tajdeed e Wafa ....paiwand and Mera yaar mila dey and parchi .... guzaarish and Yeh Raha Dil ....ishq parast except Armeena

Posted: 5 years ago

Another interesting episode

Another chapter started in Parizaad's life. His practical journey started now in Karachi.

Parizaad and Saeeda's bond is the best bond of this drama. Parizaad request to his brother in law was too good and emotional as well.

After nasaaz, Parizaad got another friend Jaanu. I m liking the diversity of characters. Nasaaz has different personality and traits. Jaanu is different person. Both of them are nice souls. Shouky is another positive character who is totally different. The variety of characters revolving around one main character Is the beauty of this drama.

I hope parizaad will get what he wants.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".