Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

When do you want Part 2B? đŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

@ -shopaholic-, I am waiting for ur review bro!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Part 2B: FINALE

PLEASE READ THIE A/N!

So here it is...the Finale of the OS on Finale Day!

This has by far been my most favourite bit to write and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! ❀ Leave a big, fat review for me too, I know I am greedy and I am allowed to be đŸ˜‰đŸ˜†

Note: There are mature themes, including premarital sex, so if you are uncomfortable, please scroll past when you come across it ! I was planning on changing it, but then realised the essence of the story would be lost.

PS: There are a bunch of references to the past episodes and I have tried to bring it to a full circle. Tell me which ones you spotted đŸ˜†

Shahzaib's sudden return in Isra's life, without any toxicity from the past means that it is a new beginning. What happens next...I guess you'll have to read to find out!

Embark upon a journey of love and healing in this Finale with our beloved couple. 

The next few weeks were comforting yet scary. Shahzaib had shown me chats between all the perpetrators as additional proof. He had also given me another reason as to why he had signed the papers.

‘I wish for it to be a ceremony without any sort of threats and no gun. Just you and me, and lots of blessings from the people we love.’

His words tugged my heartstrings, nearly making me cry.

Shahzaib and I were gradually falling back into a routine, spending time at either my Studio or at his house. Speaking of the house— it was a lovely three bedroom secluded property surrounded by greenery. It was about 20 minutes away from my campus so there were days I would visit Shahzaib at home for lunch.

I advised him to take a break from his usual office hours in order to take care of himself. Of course more than me it was Adam who advised him, but not before threatening him.

‘If you hurt her again bro, we’re all gonna come after you,’ he had said.

Shahzaib had looked genuinely scared but he replied with confidence, ‘I’m never letting go of her again, Adam. But I am glad she has a friend like you.’

‘What are you smiling about?’ I snapped out of my thoughts at Shahzaib’s words.

‘Nothing really,’ I replied. ‘Have you been using the eye cream I got you?’

‘Yes, can you notice the difference?’

‘I can.’

After a while of staring at me, he said, ‘I want to take you out.’

‘Pandemic,’ I grinned at him.

‘Okay then I’ll cook something. Now you can’t say no.’ He looked smug at his achievement.

My heart was fluttering with love every second, seeing Shahzaib attempting to make pasta. He could not even boil water but it was interesting. His all-too handsome face was contorted with frown lines, making him look all the more attractive if that were possible. He was biting his lips raw, nostrils flared, as he attempted to focus. And his stature, hunched over the kitchen counter
it was illegal for him to look so handsome while sucking at what he was doing. 

Even though my brain was making logical points, I knew I had made my decision. There was no way I could keep these bubbling emotions inside me. Not when he was whistling and attempting to chop parsley finely.

Emboldened, I tied my hair in an up-do and walked upto him. ‘You’re doing it all wrong,’ I half-whispered. I ran my hands fingers on his arm, all the way down to his fingers, making him drop the knife. ‘Excuse me,’ I peeked at him from under my lashes, sliding between him and the counter, effectively trapping myself between the counter and him.

As I chopped the parsley, I could hear him breathe heavily, ‘What are you doing Isra?’

‘Chopping,’ I replied, turning my head so that my nose brushed against his jaw. ‘Watch and learn.’

His groan in response made me beam internally. Still got it.

‘No you’re not chopping, you’re trying something else here,’ he murmured into my ear directly, causing me to shiver. I stilled, letting the knife rest on the chopping board while Shahzaib planting butterfly kisses on my earlobe and the back of my neck, running his fingers along my sides. 

I turned around now, looking at Shahzaib, ‘I can’t take it anymore.’

‘What baby?’ He started creating distance between us, misinterpreting my words.

‘Wait,’ I asked him to stay still. He obeyed while I quickly switched off the stove. Facing him, I threw myself in his arms, him holding me tightly. ‘Kiss me.’

‘Are you sure?’ he asked. ‘Does this mean you’re ready to go back?’

‘No, I am ready to move forward with you. Just kiss me, Shahzaib, I don’t think I can wait any longer.’

He cupped my face and obliged. And trust me, the moment our lips met, I could feel my heart piecing itself back together, like a jigsaw puzzle with over a million pieces scattering back in place.

As Shahzaib swung me up in his arms, carrying me to his room, no, our room, as he liked to call it, my heart thundered on and my body took control of the situation. He was so gentle, almost as if it were the first time. He was in control today and I let him, because he needed to express himself much more than I did. And this was forever, I could wait this one time. 

Shahzaib had once again invaded my senses, every sound that I made giving him ecstasy. He never stopped saying how much he loved me, and I was not going to stop him either. Whether I was lying on my back or my front, he made sure he was marking me everywhere, not just physically, but he was imprinting himself upon me.

Every gesture, every touch proved me correct— if it were not Shahzaib, it would not be anyone else. We were made for each other, despite the circumstances we had been in, today was a different scenario. Today was the start of something new.

‘Baby
are you ready?’ He asked me. We both had waited long enough.

I smiled at him, pulling him closer while my legs went around his waist, ‘I’ve been ready since the day you showed up here.’

‘I love you so damn much
’ he whispered, the intrusion making me gasp out loud, his fingers lacing with mine on my sides. We moved together, him hitting the most sensitive area inside me with every movement. 

As I got closer, I freed my arms from his grasp, running them along the length of his back, trying to hold him closer than ever.

‘Shahzaib
don’t ever leave me again okay?’ I let the tears spill. ‘I won’t be able to take it.’

‘Nev—never again baby
I’m yours
’ he responded honestly, our movements picking up speed.

‘And I’m yours,’ I let out another gasp, falling over the edge. ‘I love you Shahzaib
let go baby, for me
’

He followed soon after, hugging me in the aftermath like I would disappear. We stayed like that for the longest time, neither of us moving a muscle. My eyes finally fluttered close in bliss, feeling his kisses on my forehead. 

He was actually here, and he was never going to leave. 

Every tear, every fear

Gone with the thought of you

Changing what I thought I knew

I'll be yours for a thousand lives

‘This is good!’ I moaned, gobbling up my pasta.

Shahzaib’s eyes narrowed, ‘Thanks but what’s with the sounds?’

‘You like it?’ I said playfully, licking my fork on purpose.

‘You do that and you’re not wearing any clothes
what are you doing to me,’ he groaned, keeping his now empty bowl on the nightstand. 

I grinned and propped myself on his lap, still eating, ‘You love it.’

‘I love you,’ he replied simply, his deep brown tender eyes watching me eat like a slob.

‘You’re making me blush,’ I turned his face away but he looked right back.

‘But I won’t stop looking. My Isra is finally mine, there is no negativity or toxicity anymore. Your family has accepted me, my brother loves you. Is there anything more I could’ve asked for?’

I bit my lip and passed him my bowl so that he could set it aside. Straddling him, I pulled him into a searing kiss, knocking his breath away.

‘Damn
’ he said.

His pupils dilated, hair wild as ever, eyes full of amazement. I pushed him back and moved my way south, ‘You’re in for a ride Mr. Sadat
’

After that night, Shahzaib and I moved in together. I still maintained my Studio because it was closer to campus and I could study there without being distracted by my fine specimen of a boyfriend. Our families would call regularly, they were delighted to see our bliss. Razaa occasionally would tease Shahzaib about the perks of us being alone, which of course we were taking complete advantage of.

My classes were going very well, and I was very prompt with my submissions. Shahzaib insisted on proofreading and checking my work, just in case there were any errors in my documents. He trusted my work, but he also knew I did not use Grammarly. And who was I to stop him? It was rewarding, to say the least, seeing my boyfriend sprawled on the couch in his study, absorbed in reading, wearing glasses, looking sinfully sexy.

I admit there were times I gave into temptation, distracting him from what he was doing. The first time he was surprised when he found me tugging at his jeans. Other times, he had gotten frustrated because there was an impending deadline for my work. 

Nonetheless, all I told him was, ‘You do your work while I do mine.’

The result was, well, gratifying to say the least.

Every day felt like paradise, every night felt like heaven. Shahzaib’s business had picked up too, the look on his face was priceless when he realised he had exceeded his own expectations. While I had it all, I noticed how relaxed and even more confident he had gotten over the few months we had been together. He had also been gymming hard, along with me taking care of his diet, so he was back in shape within no time.

His mother did attempt to contact both of us but Shahzaib avoided her completely. A part of me felt sorry for her, however he was very clear. According to him, she had the money, the house and all her assets were secure, so she should forget about her sons. Neither of them were willing to reconcile. While I tried a few times to reason with him, but given that he had strong points, I decided to let him be.

After all, we had fought very hard to get here, there was no way I would sabotage us, for anything.

I'm free as a bird

When I'm flying in your cage

I'm diving in deep

And I'm riding with no brakes

And I'm bleeding in love

You’re swimming in my veins

You got me now

Easter 2022 was a turning point for us. It was a University holiday and Shahzaib had booked a cabin for us to vacation at. Although we did not celebrate the festival, we attended the lunch party hosted by Elise. She, Harpreet and Adam had slowly fallen in love with Shahzaib, and did not want to celebrate without him. I rolled my eyes while I watched my friends steal my boyfriend for the rest of the afternoon, but later, when we reached the cabin, I was in for a surprise.

Shahzaib went on one knee, proposing officially this time.

‘Isra, my baby, I had vowed to spend the rest of my life with you. Even in the worst possible circumstances, the only constant on my mind was you. These past couple of months have been nothing but bliss and I want this to be us for as long as we live. Please, make me the happiest man to exist by saying yes to being mine. Will you re-marry me, baby?’

‘Yes!’ I squealed, crying as he put on the ring, swirling me round and round in happiness, kissing me until we both had to breathe.

Hammad Bhai, Mumma, Naina Bhabhi and Razaa called us on a video conference in order to celebrate the news. Elise, Harpreet and Adam were next, screaming with joy. The Nikkah itself was an intimate ceremony, with our friends as witnesses and our families on Skype. We also decided to undergo a civil ceremony, in order to fulfil the country’s requirements.

The Walima, on the other hand, was a grand affair, I was dressed in the heaviest golden outfit and jewellery while Shahzaib wore a stunning black suit. Everyone we knew had attended, although our families could not make it. However Shahzaib made a deal to host a grand party back in Karachi after my graduation. We both needed to go back once, for closure in one sense. Plus I was yet to meet my little nephew.

Time flew by very fast and soon enough it was my Graduation Day. I’ll never forget the look on Shahzaib’s face when he saw me collect the degree and shake hands with the Vice Chancellor. He was so proud of me that he could not stop the tears, he was literally beaming from ear to ear, when I waved at him from the stage.

‘Congratulations Mrs. Shahzaib, I am so proud of you,’ he whispered in my ear when I got off the stage, hugging him tightly. 

‘Thank you Mr. Sadat, we should get going now.’ Since we had not had a honeymoon after the marriage, we decided to go on ours now. The destination was a surprise but when Shahzaib asked me to pack lots of sunscreen and scandalous pieces of swimwear, I understood it was somewhere in the tropics. 

I took in his appearance once again. He was wearing the same green tee and white jacket combination, curls falling on his forehead, from our coffee and fries date at the mall which felt like years ago. 

Nonetheless he looked amazing as always, other graduates and professors continued eyeing him. None of that mattered, as we linked our arms and made our way home. Shahzaib could not wait to get on the road to begin our double celebration— my graduation along with our wedding. But he had no idea of what I had in store for him.

In my suitcase, under all those layers of skimpy lace and swimsuits, there was a tiny box with a stick that read “positive”.

Life had been very challenging for us, tearing us apart at every turn. But we had proven that if we have immense love and a strong will, nothing was ever impossible. The two of us would be welcoming a new member into our family in 2023, completing us in altogether different ways. 

And I could not have asked for anything more.

Been waiting for a lifetime for you

Been breaking for a lifetime for you

Wasn't looking for love 'til I found you

Ooh na-na ayy yes

For love, 'til I found you

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Tags for the OS above đŸ˜Š

Song reference for both the parts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQUuqbzQVsY

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have not been able to post for some reason since yesterday. 

It kept saying error 503, service temporarily unavailable. 

I couldn't comment, nor send pms. Could only react to the posts.

What a headache. Uff! 

Even now as i write this here. I still continue to face the same issue when i try commenting from my phone or laptop. But its working fine now that i have logged in from someone else's phone. I don't get it. Can anyone here help me solve this? 

Edited by -shopaholic- - 2 years ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://youtu.be/ZyjUXhHN0uc

Guys watch 0:00 to 0:48

Hassan says every one loved Amna's Ishq hai review (under anaesthesia). Last episode tomorrow. And Amna is already having withdrawals kyuki.. kiski ab band bajaye lol

https://youtu.be/IELrYvHDauk

Check Thumbnail, Danish in glasses, this is the first im seeing him like that. Us mein bhi cute. smiley17

https://youtu.be/_QFynshv2J4

Khalil ur Rahman in Game show! omg! cant this guy write scripts for Danish! oh man! Bilkul andha hai yeh aadmi lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTxOoGwIRFZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://instagram.com/stories/ihibaqadir/2661818967095591986?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

https://instagram.com/stories/ihibaqadir/2661824437029995844?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

https://instagram.com/stories/ihibaqadir/2661843530760265578?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Most people had been asking/telling her about deewangi pretty much

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTxAPZ_MmSy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sameera and her zewar 😂

https://instagram.com/stories/ali_razakz70/2661945764722722049?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet Danish is back? đŸ˜ł

https://instagram.com/stories/sabafaisal.official/2662132183223278084?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet Shahzaib bhi hota toh aur acha hota nai đŸ€Ș

XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://instagram.com/stories/danishtaimoor16/2662457303731524298?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Omg Guys! His story for today is here. Yayyy!

He looks UFFFF! Shahzaib yaar! 

But hear the tune? Ite Ashiqui ka. I hope its not a hint for sad ending. Omg!

XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMMsJZ0HGl3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Check the caption for this post. It is the same dialogue that we saw in the picture of the script. The VO one. 

She has used it when her father passed away. I guess the true essence of this dialogue is tragic then. Damn!

XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQvtI8NnxKd/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQd4WgxHiay/?utm_medium=copy_link

Going by Minal's caption..

This is indeed Ishq Hai set going by the setting and these pucs were clicked by Danish's photographer boys and also Aabis Raza was present in some of these pics. But there could be two scenarios. 

1) This is Isra's look and she hired these dresses from the designers and is giving credit. (This may or may not appear in the show cuz who knows if it was only for look test or the scene got chopped.)

2) She modeled for these clothes on Ishq hai sets to save time or cuz she was busy otherwise to take out time for the designer

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZGERYHLmK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Only positivity for happy ending is cuz  these suhagan looks for both Shahzaib and Isra have so far not appeared on the show. And it looks like it is for a happy event you know. Hope it is Naina's baby shower. Lol Otherwise i have zero expectations for happy ending. Lol