Thank you Razia. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thank you Razia. 🤗
Aap dono dedo! 😆
will see there is a week
I am taking this as a yes🤣
Nahi khilaungi 🤔
Pehle tum mujhe ye choco pickles ke badle ek accha sa pizza khilao
Without any mangoes or pineapples or whatever 😡
No I want to turn you into a proper foodie first😳
Aaj I had banana with coffee🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
No I want to turn you into a proper foodie first😳
Aaj I had banana with coffee🤣

Nahi banna tumhare jaisa foodie 😣😣
Sabse accha yeh hogi ki aap dijiye😆 Awards ki khushi mein🥳Aap shuru kijiye dena humlog line mein khare hain😆
thank you Anmol🥳🤗Originally posted by: LazyBing
Congratulations VioletOrchid & Aisha🤗❤️ Amazingly played🥳🥳🥳
Trophy back home, Aisha😆💃
And i also love this siggie so much!!😍
You need to try banana dipped in strawberry yoghurt at least once in your life
I am always welcome😊
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320