That's me hitting the writers 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's me hitting the writers 😡
Alice was close to mami and shiny was close to kanwar
I think the fight started becoz KDice started coming closer and gained popularity and started focusing on their career growth jo bakiyon ko nhi mil raha tha as it major fan growth happened after shadi kaand only
Barkhaaaaaaa, I LOVE YOUUUUU
I kid you not, I was thinking of this but didn't know if someone would get the reference 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Koi shak?? Remember na JD ki story jisme Alice was getting out of the car? Goodnight kissi?🤭🤭🤭
Arre uss din toh mazaa agyaa thha!! Kdice ko bhi aur humein bhi! ☺️🤣
Didn't you guys saw the IF article 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
next question- sirf kiss hi karte hai kya🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Ye khud ko kyu spicy bol raha hai🤣
Let her tell us if #kanwartandoori is spicy or not☺️😆
She is the chilly sauce to her tandoori na
Kab??? When we were having the tharki talks?? 😲
Tere paas toh Mr. Saathiya hai na. Usse bana le 🤪