Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Hey Sama, I guess you wanted this, right?
I'm sorry I don't remember who requested this 😒
Yeh lo
Oh I love this! Thanks Vera 🤩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Hey Sama, I guess you wanted this, right?
I'm sorry I don't remember who requested this 😒
Yeh lo
Oh I love this! Thanks Vera 🤩
Parul, you were the one? Shoot, I am sorry 😒🤗
For shippers🤣 This is actually funny😆
https://twitter.com/IsolatedSoul_/status/1437396493749526538?s=19
Congratulations for AT# 65🥳🥳🥳
Indeed she is a expression queen and gifs are cute 😍
Awesome work Parul 👏👏 collection is so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwwsWaKziS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTw2M0Jqlvb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTw4bKQvLzE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Congratulations for AT# 65🥳🥳🥳
Indeed she is a expression queen and gifs are cute 😍
Awesome work Parul 👏👏 collection is so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwwsWaKziS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTw2M0Jqlvb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTw4bKQvLzE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Congratulations for AT# 65🥳🥳🥳
Indeed she is a expression queen and gifs are cute 😍
Awesome work Parul 👏👏 collection is so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwwsWaKziS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTw2M0Jqlvb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTw4bKQvLzE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
❤️