Aaj ki vishesh tippni jhadu pe hogi aisa mujhe lagta hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Aaj ki vishesh tippni jhadu pe hogi aisa mujhe lagta hai😆
I’m so traumatized.
it was one thing when they said Raghvi to themselves as part of their monologue and promo. Then another as text on the screen.
Its the worst level of cringe to say it to another character. I’m gonna vomit. 🤢🤣🤔🤢😳🤣
why why why why why why.
I swear. They’re trolling the fandom.
No one:
Not even the crazy fans:
Siku: RAGHVI. DID YOU SEE IT. RAGHVI. #RAGHVI. R A G H V I.
Originally posted by: Inese_20
I agree with this! It’s very hurtful.
https://twitter.com/Radhilisation/status/1437247117991481355?s=20
Raghav is taking it too far Atleast learn from your Amma dude🤔she is angry with her too but she behaving according to the situation. Poor Pallu 😭😭
So Rahul wants to take Pallavi... Raghav Rao ka khauf nai hai apko?😆
BTW Hi 😊
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Nothing he will just end up apologising big time again!
Mera beta ek dum ghochu hai
Lekin
Theek hai fir
Hyderabad episodes😭😭
Are you done with your exams Parul now ? So what is next for you.
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
I loved scene in the kitchen ❤️
Pallavi was on fire 🥳🥳
Sunny ki band baja daali 🤣
Kya tashan tha 😎
Haina! Loved the kitchen scene too 🔥
She gave it back to Sunny. I love this thing about Pallavi, she doesn’t let Sunny feel victorious- no matter what he says.
Shivi = Pallavi =shivi😎
Haina Rahul 😆
Originally posted by: Inese_20
I agree with this! It’s very hurtful.
https://twitter.com/Radhilisation/status/1437247117991481355?s=20
💯
I didn’t like that he did this. He couldve faked a bite, he could’ve taken a small one. But this is overkill. Like dude. Your sister is a grown woman. Get over your misplaced anger. And then to humiliate your wife like that, in front of everyone. RUUUUUDEEEEE. What ever happened to “raat khatam baat khatam” .
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Haina! Loved the kitchen scene too 🔥
She gave it back to Sunny. I love this thing about Pallavi, she doesn’t let Sunny feel victorious- no matter what he says.
Now do we know vo Jhaadu kiske lie thi? 🤪