Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Promotional strategy? Nah
Priorities 😌
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTOj5vgDt7p/?utm_medium=copy_link
Sama 🤫🤫
I want to stay at shore😌
I know there's something ...there's no smoke without 🔥🔥 😎
🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Promotional strategy? Nah
Priorities 😌
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTOj5vgDt7p/?utm_medium=copy_link
Sama 🤫🤫
I want to stay at shore😌
I know there's something ...there's no smoke without 🔥🔥 😎
🤣🤣🤣
Okay was meaning to make these two both since long ❤️
All suggestions and critisism everything is welcome😳
Beee and sama I hope you both like this ❤️
I am not sure if I did justice to what you ppl imagined although😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTu49QZMJQE/?utm_medium=copy_link
--
One more ❤️
Phoenixashes (@Phoenix33005869) Tweeted:
'cuz your eyes said you were feeling it too ✨
#mehendihairachnewaali #RaghVi #pallavirao #RaghavRao https://t.co/k7mFZr4YNU https://twitter.com/Phoenix33005869/status/1437044117066846213?s=20
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Okay was meaning to make these two both since long ❤️
All suggestions and critisism everything is welcome😳
Beee and sama I hope you both like this ❤️
I am not sure if I did justice to what you ppl imagined although😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTu49QZMJQE/?utm_medium=copy_link
--
One more ❤️
Phoenixashes (@Phoenix33005869) Tweeted:
'cuz your eyes said you were feeling it too ✨
#mehendihairachnewaali #RaghVi #pallavirao #RaghavRao https://t.co/k7mFZr4YNU https://twitter.com/Phoenix33005869/status/1437044117066846213?s=20
Tags
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Tabhi toh he is 80% Raghav
Raghav bhi Amma ka ashirwaad lekr biwi ko bachane gaya tha 😌
But according to you know who ..he is 90% Raghav and she will take Raghav as a life partner and 🙈🙈
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
I saw this few days back and I went to recheck if this is true or not😆
Shivi is not active on tt fir she follows sai
Oh this happened that too quite late night around 10-11
Sai followed her despite her act being inactive for 5 years or so . And she followed him back after couple of minutes. Only person she is following on TT .
Ab ispe theories dekh lo jo bhi banti hain
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
I saw this few days back and I went to recheck if this is true or not😆
Shivi is not active on tt fir she follows sai
It's all about priorities
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Sama 🤫🤫
I want to stay at shore😌
I know there's something ...there's no smoke without 🔥🔥 😎
🤣🤣🤣
But you know I'm gonna drag you with me 😂😂
What do you mean by Vera category😡
I haven't broken any shipper bubbles aaj tak. Neelu is my witness. Neelu, have I broken any shipper bubbles. I tease people, but I don't break any bubbles. 😒
👏👏
This is awsome ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Okay was meaning to make these two both since long ❤️
All suggestions and critisism everything is welcome😳
Beee and sama I hope you both like this ❤️
I am not sure if I did justice to what you ppl imagined although😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTu49QZMJQE/?utm_medium=copy_link
--
One more ❤️
Phoenixashes (@Phoenix33005869) Tweeted:
'cuz your eyes said you were feeling it too ✨
#mehendihairachnewaali #RaghVi #pallavirao #RaghavRao https://t.co/k7mFZr4YNU https://twitter.com/Phoenix33005869/status/1437044117066846213?s=20
Nidhiiii
Everything about this is soo beautiful
The song selection
The dialogues
Every single thing
I ❤ you.