Raqesh Shamita ka kum aur Divya ka chamcha jyada hai lol
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Raqesh Shamita ka kum aur Divya ka chamcha jyada hai lol
Absolutely disgusting and unfair move by BB to evict Moose. I am appalled.
Genuinely I can’t blame Pratik as Neha stood by him but this is tragic. Wtf is this BS, cannot fathom this is the level BB will fall to near finale week on a 6 week show.
Making everyone but shamita look like a villain, putting P in an impossible situation and even Raquesh.
Watching first time? 😆Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
What is mx takatak?
Divya Winning lmao what's the surprise, mtv ki beti roshan karegi. Ye actual bb mein gayi udhar v jeetegi so better she don't 😂😂😂😂
I can get the point of her winning popularity contests. But she has won almost every task here. Whatever it be. Its just that she has been playing better too even if Voot is being biased.
P. S. Mx takatak is Indian tik tok after Indian one was banned.
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Absolutely disgusting and unfair move by BB to evict Moose. I am appalled.
Genuinely I can’t blame Pratik as Neha stood by him but this is tragic. Wtf is this BS, cannot fathom this is the level BB will fall to near finale week on a 6 week show.
Making everyone but shamita look like a villain, putting P in an impossible situation and even Raquesh.
So so so agree, neha ko save karne ka ek aur tareeka! Absolute BS!
Originally posted by: AgentDDP
Raqesh Shamita ka kum aur Divya ka chamcha jyada hai lol
I think we see other way around, Shamita was treating Raqesh as chamcha, spot boy, slave…..🤔
I see Raqesh very relaxed with Divya who does not treat him like chamcha, spot boy, slave…..
Biggboss plotting to bring Raqesh and Divya together, trying to make them best friend. 😆
Wait and watch there will be lot of masala from Shamita soon. 😆
Itna gussa aa raha hain mujhe ki bata nahin sakti. I hope Neha ko thoda reality check bhi mile ki she is mot popular outside!
So neha was the least voted contestant again and therefore bb introduced a task to save her and Moose was eliminated because it was obvious it would come down to Moose and Neha. 🤣Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Absolutely disgusting and unfair move by BB to evict Moose. I am appalled.
Genuinely I can’t blame Pratik as Neha stood by him but this is tragic. Wtf is this BS, cannot fathom this is the level BB will fall to near finale week on a 6 week show.
Making everyone but shamita look like a villain, putting P in an impossible situation and even Raquesh.
I can’t believe this, this is sooo sick! Poor Moose man, she didn’t deserve this.
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
So neha was the least voted contestant again and therefore bb introduced a task to save her and Moose was eliminated because it was obvious it would come down to Moose and Neha. 🤣
Dude and they made it so obvious, what asses! This is to put Shamita in top2 don’t be surprised mid week elimination mai koi off hoga abb 100%.
Neha was looking confident that she won't go , sab MG ke sath aaye hai Kya 😵
But Neha got lowest votes lol.. still got saved . Bb tried many tactics Auto task , TTF ..Bhai itna sab Neha ke liye?? She is not giving that good content