yup I agree on this why should only boys have fun
🥝🥝🥝❤️
🤣
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yup I agree on this why should only boys have fun
🥝🥝🥝❤️
🤣
🤣🤣
Oh God!!!🤣🤣🤣
Look at that girls☺️ The sexual tension they both have when Raghav approaches sunny while he was sitting at that table☺️
did u see today's episode.
Oh God!!!🤣🤣🤣
Look at that girls☺️ The sexual tension they both have when Raghav approaches sunny while he was sitting at that table☺️
🤣wait will share an highlight now 🤣
Yep! Farhad-Sunny were left but they too got added today🥳🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Iss serial main Raghav ki har bande ke saath ship ban jaati hai
Reminds me of IB ka Shivaay who got shipped with almost everyone 🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/alvina_kapoor/status/1436646050794598403?s=19
This is from today's episode.
🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/CadettBaLa/status/1436527063674937348?s=19
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
sach mah anika I was anti Manav..
And was blinf RaghVi shipper now see I started shipping Raghav with sunny..
And also sunny with RR mansion
Only anika is responsible for my change
Feels great to know😎🤣
ps- get ready to get bombarded with notifs now😉🤣
Arey I gave you the heads up na to save your mansion🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
.
but he loves mansion more
no worries he'll grow to love raghav the most