Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
matlab SRK type guys...of course when he was young...😆.....You have a good choice..😎
Please stay away from my Pati Dev.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
matlab SRK type guys...of course when he was young...😆.....You have a good choice..😎
Please stay away from my Pati Dev.
Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
I don't think I would mind Tomboyish girls if they are good looking. 🤔
![]()
I do find girls who wear backwards caps 🧢 extremely sexy 😆
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
No its not....being a sexist is different than a straight woman not liking an effeminate guy which is a sexual preference and not discriminating against a gender..
You have completely missed the point.
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
Nope it's not. Gender roles and gender traits are two different things.
Gender roles or gender traits. Both are gender stereotypes so cut the crap.
You made a problematic statement by claiming that any woman who likes effeminate men are not straight.
Such type of claims force both men and women to reconfirm to their stereotypes.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I do find girls who wear backwards caps 🧢 extremely sexy 😆
That’s very .... specific but I’m here to deliver. I even found the perfect photo, her outfit totally goes with your blue cap. 🤗
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I do find girls who wear backwards caps 🧢 extremely sexy 😆
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Gender roles or gender traits. Both are gender stereotypes so cut the crap.
You made a problematic statement by claiming that any woman who likes effeminate men are not straight.
Such type of claims force both men and women to reconfirm to their stereotypes.
Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. Stop blabbering nonsense or the heck of it.
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. Stop blabbering nonsense or the heck of it.
Okay, whatever makes you sleep at night.
Was that supposed to be a "back at ya" quote? 😆