Khwaabon mein apne sanwara hai
Jazbon mein apne utara hai
Meri ye aankhein jidhar dekhe
Tera hi chehra nazara hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Khwaabon mein apne sanwara hai
Jazbon mein apne utara hai
Meri ye aankhein jidhar dekhe
Tera hi chehra nazara hai
Anyone here today?
Why does it sound like I am not busy 🤣
Everyone is buys in Practical 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Anyone here today?
No & yes...
Apply the whatever computer coding 😆
Aaj ka target 55 h 😆
that’s impossible I can’t give practical right now 🤣
program is now broken 🤣
I think I will write something tomorrow only oS part 🤪
What should be the theme of Next OS ..
Raw agent Vampire Abhay 😎
U can give but society will say it's illegal 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k