What you are thinking???😲
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
What you are thinking???😲
Bachhi ho , you wont understand 🤣
Phir Samreen kahegi , khi mein tumhe bigad rahi hoon
Hello... Good morning.. Good afternoon..
Miya biwi same same 😎😆
Gayu, I thought of you when I saw this 👍🏼
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTpIQx8B9I0/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Hello... Good morning.. Good afternoon..
Good Evening Rishu🤣🤗
Originally posted by: SONIA441
I agree. Are we done with Today's Episode reviews & gush mode already...
Ohh! I loved each bit of Today's Epi🥳🥳
Kahan ho Sab?
Hi🤗
Tum kahan ho??
Isme mujhe too much of think nazar aa raha hai 🤣🤣
I guess meine English bhool bhool
Pakka kuch ulta seedha chl rha h tumhare dimag mein🤣
What else is there to think about here 🙈🙈.
The Raghav Rao magnetism is like that .. Not able to construct any other scenarios.