I think if we all comeback last week of September it might be next day in Ghum finally🤣
I think we need to come back next year 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think if we all comeback last week of September it might be next day in Ghum finally🤣
I think we need to come back next year 🤣
I'm just starting it now from recommendation.
I'd seen a vm but didn't know which show it was
Now you are shifting from ACP to commando??🤣
Uff this stubborn heart..❤️
Virat and Samrat feed each other ladoos. 😆
Sammy finally called Virat Shiva 😭
Kaand time. shivani drags Sai away.
Originally posted by: VP7QXHY2X5LPBYNK
this episode is so forced.... it is unbearable to watch 🤣
Shall I come and kidnap you 🤣
The only kidnapping I want is of Sai by Jaggu 🤣
Originally posted by: WU7RUJUMZWZW7QG4
Pakhi's inner monologue saying that she wants Virat to win..... wah wah ⭐️
🤣 Didi comedy hai..

The holy pot doesn't want to touch her filthy head 😅
Originally posted by: WKTLFG52YQTWN4XK
Pakhi's inner monologue saying that she wants Virat to win..... wah wah ⭐️
We didn't even need monologue for that didi.🤦♀️..her shadow over the show is enough of an indication 💆♀️😂