Abhi kyun abhi ek page baaki hai, usey bhi khatam karenge 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Abhi kyun abhi ek page baaki hai, usey bhi khatam karenge 🤣
I’ll have some honey ready to distract you 😋
Oh oh Vera you got promoted na?
Congrats on dazzling!! 🥳
My favorite colour on IF
Thank you Bee 🐝❤️❤️❤️🤗
You sizzle and I dazzle ✨✨

Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Bee, sweet stand lene ke liye I’m sure you must’ve sent her a lot of 🍯🍯🍯
Warna she knows you’ll sting her.
I’m a unicorn toh I’m immune to these sticky tactics 🦄
Main honey sabko deti hoon, aise partiality nahi karti 😒
Aur main itni jaldi sting bhi nahi karti 😒
Yahi samjha tum logo ne mujhe ab tak 🥺
Dekho Gayu dekho 😭😭
Theek hai.. macchar ko chipkali se introduce kardungi... Fir macchar finish jo jaata hai 🤣🤣🤣
Thank you ❤️❤️ thank you ❤️❤️
Ha! Hum khud honey banate hai, humse accha honey aap kaha se layengi Miss Wisdom 😈
Yeh vehlapan pasand hai mujhe 🤣 Ek page finish karke hi shift karenge 🤗
🥳🤗