Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
Looks like thande pad gaye hum log as story is about to end phase😆
Bas yaar puri energy lagadi sas bahu drame neh 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
Looks like thande pad gaye hum log as story is about to end phase😆
Bas yaar puri energy lagadi sas bahu drame neh 🤣
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
Looks like thande pad gaye hum log as story is about to end phase😆
Kya yaar, faltu ka satyanashi kam mera. Mai koshish karrahi hu ki Friday ko experiment na karna parjaye mujhe 🤣🤣
Mahi also said her life is for Amma sai now? Indirectly she said that too 😂😂😂
Mr money ka lamba suhagraat ya funeral scene hoga shayad, all white
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTk1rFroYIE/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I do love seeing her in such roles but I feel she is more interested in the grey types
Or maybe she will be a ziddi one sided lover here who is ready to do anything to win Mr Money😎
I really want the girl to be a mohabbat ka bhikharan this time, but apni kismat mei shayad ye khushi nahi hai 🤣
When will the dialogue come ‘woh jo kuch bhi tha bass Ek khwab tha, khwab bhi woh jo sirf Maine dekha tha’ ? 😭
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Mr money ka lamba suhagraat ya funeral scene hoga shayad, all white
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTk1rFroYIE/?utm_medium=copy_link
That doesnt look like a funeral nor SR🤣
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
When will the dialogue come ‘woh jo kuch bhi tha bass Ek khwab tha, khwab bhi woh jo sirf Maine dekha tha’ ? 😭
I hope soon, maybe next or episode after that, you can see they are already wrapping up. I hope we will hear Mahi say mohabbat ka lafz she is only using metaphors to indicate her feelings. It's getting annoying 😆
Originally posted by: Ash_Smash
I hope soon, maybe next or episode after that, you can see they are already wrapping up. I hope we will hear Mahi say mohabbat ka lafz she is only using metaphors to indicate her feelings. It's getting annoying 😆
She is waiting for his death kya? Like jaan lene ke baad hi she will say mohabbat? Kya majaal hai jo ek bhi sukoon ka paal miljaye Farhad ko
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
She is waiting for his death kya? Like jaan lene ke baad hi she will say mohabbat? Kya majaal hai jo ek bhi sukoon ka paal miljaye Farhad ko
I know, she will say it when he is taking his last breath 😭